Ah..and me first water melon..:d5:

IMG_1860.JPG

IMG_1872.JPG

The local bars have started getting Disposable kegs in....:headbang:..wey hey...Tea fermenting pots..for nothing..:coffee:

@912GreenSkell Day 44 photo entry (Ulduz/Royal Dane) x ( Z6/Erdibei)

Weather here has been very different,as i know many of you are experiencing. Since my last post, for the first 9 days, temps below normal with LOTS of wind, then bam, temps started rising fast. Expected 100 F. outside today means GH temps will be around 115. The girls are are just starting to take off.
IMG_0039.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG

@Bud Wiser - Sorry to hear of your hermy and other problems bud! Something tells me you are going to be okay though! :D

@Jraven - Hey nice photo...seems like she is taking of fairly well now bud! Updated entry

@islandgrower - Looking good bud!! Updated entries.

@captcold - 4oz is certainly possible on plants with frames like those bud! Just concentrate on bud formation, and you are gonna rock 4 zips. Excellent growing, updated

@Tin Wiskers - Blue critical is looking quite nice, excellent crystal forming!! Sounds like we live in the same place....very similar weather. Updated

@Mossy - Thats some reallllllly fantastic looking bud mossy!! Excellent!! So sad but with the weather we might not get any watermelons this season...in fact it could be a very rough season for the huge amount of effort we put into our veggies and fruits. :(

@Vlad The Inhaler - Plot is looking good bud! Is this an official update?

@Slowmo looking great even without sun bud!! Wow is she thick! Entry updated!

@StickMan - looking great bud...nice lush growth! Same crazy cool wet weather happening here too!

@Bud Wiser - Sorry to hear of your hermy and other problems bud! Something tells me you are going to be okay though! :D

@Jraven - Hey nice photo...seems like she is taking of fairly well now bud! Updated entry

@islandgrower - Looking good bud!! Updated entries.

@captcold - 4oz is certainly possible on plants with frames like those bud! Just concentrate on bud formation, and you are gonna rock 4 zips. Excellent growing, updated

@Tin Wiskers - Blue critical is looking quite nice, excellent crystal forming!! Sounds like we live in the same place....very similar weather. Updated

@Mossy - Thats some reallllllly fantastic looking bud mossy!! Excellent!! So sad but with the weather we might not get any watermelons this season...in fact it could be a very rough season for the huge amount of effort we put into our veggies and fruits. :(

@Vlad The Inhaler - Plot is looking good bud! Is this an official update?

@Slowmo looking great even without sun bud!! Wow is she thick! Entry updated!

@StickMan - looking great bud...nice lush growth! Same crazy cool wet weather happening here too!

Yeah mate, the earlier post is of the battle plant only. [emoji1360]

This year's medical run Og13,two mephisto photos white face off ogs and 2 skelly ogs ,one dinafem blue kush,I have no doubt these plants will reach the roof ,hopefully I don't have to do to much super cropping to keep em down it can actually be a nightmare not a fan of ladders or climbing.
WP_20170625_008.jpg

Back