Hey Growers,

I've been out of town...my work has me on a special project and it's a bummer to keep up on an outdoor (or any grow) when this happens...but here's my Dinafem Blue Critical Auto entry...I had to hide them in my wifey's garden, and did break down and LST'd them some (just bent them down), because of so many storms, hail, and wind...crazy weather here in the upper-mid north, 64 was the high today, and tomorrow about the same with rain. The plants get about 4 solid hours of full sun so they might be a bit behind but are healthy.

Happy Grows!

Tin

20170624_181841_HDR.jpg

20170624_181909_HDR.jpg

cameringo_20170624_182351.jpg

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5:

Happy Sunday...:bighug:..sorry..I still can't post quotes..:nono:

My [HASHTAG]#Portal[/HASHTAG] girls came down yesterday ...:biggrin:..small but Perfectly formed.

I Thought I had got away with a early season Stop on them..but it looks like I didn't..:nono:

I was photoing yesterday when I notice one dodgy leaf...:yoinks:...it looked to me like a touch of mold..so I took the lot down...have a bit of a mold phobia...:coffee:

Funny it was nostalgic...:d5:..the Stop meant I got 14 inch autos with an 8 week Finish cycle..:coffee: [HASHTAG]#thegoodolddays[/HASHTAG]

IMG_1773.JPG

Individual pheno in pot..

IMG_1793.JPG

Low Trim method..large fans out and leaves trimmed back to the sugar..:headbang:..then some nice flowers for her laying out ceremony...sigh..:love:..Bless her..

Even though I got stumpied..the Results/weights reflect what I say about [HASHTAG]#autosenjoycuddlingup[/HASHTAG] :headbang: in a Multi pot..

I get Less weight per individual pheno..but I get More weight overall from the Pot...

IMG_1803.JPG

Multiple occupancy 3 girls..:headbang:

IMG_1811.JPG

Multiple 4 girls...:headbang:

All exactly the same pots/conditions/time.

I'll try to set away a few more portal girls shortly..show what they do without a Stop on.
I'm used to them being 2-3 footers.

You are of course All invited to the cremations ceremony..:smoker:..Wear Green...:coffee:..

The Queens are Dead...:d5:..Long Live the Replacements..

IMG_1844.JPG

I've just been up the hill..
ecd64124cfc1e32b0284c6c1d5bd959f.jpg
116b05fc993d41ab0905d6f1735a7e8f.jpg
49b2b515704de2d852b07a9234c9f0ee.jpg
57519d0bbd8b635f9b4015adca2c5c6f.jpg

There's me battle plant, she's getting annihilated by bugs and rabbits ATM but the side branches are just about starting to grow. I've topped every growth tip today and watered with a lil bit of Tomorite, just hoping for some ladybirds [emoji221] to appear and eat all the mites and black flies that are doing all the damage.

Plenty of veg time left. [emoji1365]

Ha ha..you Evil Beast..all those beautiful girls and you are looking at his bald spot...:coffee:..awesome spot..the plot..not the bald patch..

Back