Hey Growers,

I've been out of town...my work has me on a special project and it's a bummer to keep up on an outdoor (or any grow) when this happens...but here's my Dinafem Blue Critical Auto entry...I had to hide them in my wifey's garden, and did break down and LST'd them some (just bent them down), because of so many storms, hail, and wind...crazy weather here in the upper-mid north, 64 was the high today, and tomorrow about the same with rain. The plants get about 4 solid hours of full sun so they might be a bit behind but are healthy.

Happy Grows!

Tin

View attachment 770541

View attachment 770542

View attachment 770543
Looking mighty fine my friend.

Liking the looks of the Skelly OG more and more my friend. Awesome growing skills. Sure wish my girls were that big already.

Peace
Thank you very much ,she's a very special plant ,tried going to a few places to get more seeds of her but every one keeps telling me their limited release and very few were released ,I got a skelly going indoors and I'm more than impressed with her In flower close to a month in and already laying the frosting and developing rock hard kush nugs ,the indoor one leans on the legend og pheno but has the heavy early resin production of a hash plant afghanica ,super excited to fire up some of that ,pain away body numb I just know it .

Thank you very much ,she's a very special plant ,tried going to a few places to get more seeds of her but every one keeps telling me their limited release and very few were released ,I got a skelly going indoors and I'm more than impressed with her In flower close to a month in and already laying the frosting and developing rock hard kush nugs ,the indoor one leans on the legend og pheno but has the heavy early resin production of a hash plant afghanica ,super excited to fire up some of that ,pain away body numb I just know it .
Sure hope it helps with your pain my friend! That is all I grow for is pain relief and insomnia. Chronic Pain 24/7 is hard to deal with as you know.

Please let me/us know how this strain helps you.

Peace

That skelly is beautiful!

:bow:
Thanks very much,she seems to like organics ,just started giving em a lil fish emulsions ,will probably make up a lil top dressing for em ,worm castings,a lil Epsom salt ,and my complete organic fertilizer a seabird guano kelp ,meal ,cotton seed ect should help them . long

Sure hope it helps with your pain my friend! That is all I grow for is pain relief and insomnia. Chronic Pain 24/7 is hard to deal with as you know.

Please let me/us know how this strain helps you.

Peace
No problem friend I don't mind letting fellow pain suffers what works ,I get great mental relief from autism related symptoms from diesel,kush ,headband,and skunks and for pain cbd strains work and powerful Indicas affys and kushs definitely relax my muscles,I have arthritis every where an scoliosis in my back but just recently for about six months I have had neck pain pretty regularly but I look at it like this its the price I pay to stay alive and in that sense I'm more than happy to pay it .

Debating with myself as if to harvest the balcony Skywalker, she is on day 65 atm ..

PHOTO_20170626_125046[1].jpg
DSC_0032a.JPG
DSC_0035a.JPG

Looking at trics in scope she is ready ... but i would love her to swell a bit more... BUT the forecast is so bad ...

they are predicting the wettest Roskilde Festival EVER this week ... 50 mm+ ... :cuss:

Debating with myself as if to harvest the balcony Skywalker, she is on day 65 atm ..

i have decided to leave her on the radiator for a few days ... but now she is visible from the top floor across the road ...

as advised by @stepside ... i think i will decorate her with some cherry tomatoes .. urban cammo :thumbsup:

:crying::crying:

Back