Friggin awesome plants ladies and gents!! Looking great all around!!

@Vlad The Inhaler - Updated bud!

@StickMan - Updated, looking really nice!

@dankstyle J - Wow man! Looking pristine!

@Slowmo - Loving the crystal on that skywalker!

@L0wbob2017 - Sucks you missed the deadline bud!! Plants are looking excellent!

Alright, here we go with my pair of entries. First up is the plant taking the terrible weather the worst out of the whole lot DP's Think Fast....weather has been shit with one whole day of sun since the last update...brutal. Day 85
IMG_5308.JPG

Day 41 Bomb Cherry Bomb...she isnt minding the weather too much!(the coloured branch on the right in from the Bloody Skunk)
IMG_5312.JPG

Friggin awesome plants ladies and gents!! Looking great all around!!

@Vlad The Inhaler - Updated bud!

@StickMan - Updated, looking really nice!

@dankstyle J - Wow man! Looking pristine!

@Slowmo - Loving the crystal on that skywalker!

@L0wbob2017 - Sucks you missed the deadline bud!! Plants are looking excellent!

Alright, here we go with my pair of entries. First up is the plant taking the terrible weather the worst out of the whole lot DP's Think Fast....weather has been shit with one whole day of sun since the last update...brutal. Day 85
View attachment 771392

Day 41 Bomb Cherry Bomb...she isnt minding the weather too much!(the coloured branch on the right in from the Bloody Skunk)
View attachment 771394
Looking good friend ,have you ever got a light colored blueberry with thinner leaves not dark an wide more like a sativa hybrid bushy tho in typical blue berry fashion.

Looking good friend ,have you ever got a light colored blueberry with thinner leaves not dark an wide more like a sativa hybrid bushy tho in typical blue berry fashion.

Yes i have....hmmm 3 seasons ago with DP's Blueberry, a more sativa than indica showed. I should have a couple of pics of her i think
IMG_2570.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

Nice nice thanks for the picks I started a blue berry for mom the same time as my plants cuz the older my dad gets the later he starts his plants and she needs a good harvest,blue berry always comes through,seen the sativa phenol in the blue kush but dinafem uses the emerald og in that cross bringing up the sativa percentage a bit ,it's sativa dominate hybrid.This particular blue berry is a seedsman freebie I have grown a few times over the years always happy with it ,here's a shot of moms blue berry I didn't give it any of my homemade organics so she's a lil shorter than my plants but mom and dad got some ol school organics skills she's far from lacking.
WP_20170625_010.jpg

Nice nice thanks for the picks I started a blue berry for mom the same time as my plants cuz the older my dad gets the later he starts his plants and she needs a good harvest,blue berry always comes through,seen the sativa phenol in the blue kush but dinafem uses the emerald og in that cross bringing up the sativa percentage a bit ,it's sativa dominate hybrid.This particular blue berry is a seedsman freebie I have grown a few times over the years always happy with it ,here's a shot of moms blue berry I didn't give it any of my homemade organics so she's a lil shorter than my plants but mom and dad got some ol school organics skills she's far from lacking.View attachment 771432

All those plants are looking great!!

Speaking of BB...heres a pic of my non entry Blue Widow...looking nice, but showing the lack of training...really need to get off my ass and trim the hedge, and get training her. Day 85
IMG_5303.JPG

i have decided to leave her on the radiator for a few days ... but now she is visible from the top floor across the road ...

as advised by @stepside ... i think i will decorate her with some cherry tomatoes .. urban cammo :thumbsup:

:crying::crying:
When I was a kid some of the ol school hippies who taught me how to grow as a very young man ,had come up with many ways to outsmart the chopper boys ,I lived in deep rural pacific northwest mountains so some of the patches were only excess able by taking rugged logging roads ,and these hippies knew the only way for a cop to see it was the sky ,so they started tying down the plants on there property and putting red Christmas balls on it ,painting the connector piece green from a distance it did look like a huge tomatoe patch ,and many successful harvests were done.

When I was a kid some of the ol school hippies who taught me how to grow as a very young man ,had come up with many ways to outsmart the chopper boys ,I lived in deep rural pacific northwest mountains so some of the patches were only excess able by taking rugged logging roads ,and these hippies knew the only way for a cop to see it was the sky ,so they started tying down the plants on there property and putting red Christmas balls on it ,painting the connector piece green from a distance it did look like a huge tomatoe patch ,and many successful harvests were done.

Also at the $1 store they have a vast selection of plastic flowers on wire shafts...great way to hide the truth!

Also at the $1 store they have a vast selection of plastic flowers on wire shafts...great way to hide the truth!
Perfect ,a garden full of flowers an tomatoes an herbs .

Back