Very pretty young Ladies there, you must be proud!

Sweet sight my friend!
Your entry girl sure looks like she will finish out for you by how much shes is already in pre-flower. Are her sister's pre-flowering as much? The Z6 is very fast on its own outdoors. Fasted finisher by far for me last year. I just made a big batch of Coconut Oil with Z6 x Harle Tzu. One of the best pain meds I have made for myself....very CBD high. I'm guessing 20:1. But just guessing without being tested. Just from my experience with the pure Z6, which is 30:1.Most Harle Tzu phenos are very CBD high as well.

Plants looks like they are being well taken care of by you. Very healthy.

Peace
That's good to hear brother I'm just so enjoying growing these plants .The middle sized of the 3 has slightly more developed buds:
DSCN3436.JPG

That's good to hear brother I'm just so enjoying growing these plants .The middle sized of the 3 has slightly more developed buds:
View attachment 770169
Hope these keep filling out for you and not re-veg for you. Have had that happen before with photo strains this far into pre-flower already. Can end up with some leafy flowers. Will keep our fingers crossed this does not happen to you.

Peace.

Hope these keep filling out for you and not re-veg for you. Have had that happen before with photo strains this far into pre-flower already. Can end up with some leafy flowers. Will keep our fingers crossed this does not happen to you.

Peace.
If that is the case, it'll be in step with most of my grow this year. And it wouldn't be the first time lol. May not win the contest that way but hey if I get a little extract I'll be happy.:d5:

@912GreenSkell
It's that time again .. weekly update.

AutoBrooklyn Sunrise now at 8 weeks .. the one on the right's my comp entry, which is a shame .. wait 'till you see the one in the pit ..
View attachment 768860
View attachment 768861 View attachment 768862

The one in the pit ..
View attachment 768863
View attachment 768878

I'm still unsure with the photos .. both sexing attempts failed, so I'm going with gut instinct.
The EPK x S6 photos chucked up a definite male, but the other 5 haven't showed yet, so I'm taking them as all fems. [HASHTAG]#brave[/HASHTAG]
I've got four of them in the ground already ..
View attachment 768867

Having the same problem with the Dellas ...
View attachment 768868 View attachment 768869

However ... I now have this lot on the go ..
View attachment 768870

6 x IAF x (MOB x OGKush) and 3 x Maverick x CBGDurban .. all semi-autos from Canada.
The Maverick's stink apparently, so they'll be going in the greenhouse pit (so I can close the fucking door!) ... very likely one of these will be my photo entry now.

:toke:
very healthy looking! got some sun power going

If that is the case, it'll be in step with most of my grow this year. And it wouldn't be the first time lol. May not win the contest that way but hey if I get a little extract I'll be happy.:d5:
I had an AOF x Royal Dane reveg on me, and made the best bubble hash I have made to date. I forgot how much a nice blonde hash taste. This is my late night insomnia slayer.
Man @StickMan seeing @Jraven harle- tsu gets me even more excited to try out this strain shes a beauty love the stature of the plant great form!!
Yea the Z6 x Harle Tzu is one great med photo strain, at least for me. I think others will find it helpful as well. Hope to hear some good reports regarding combating PTSD.

Peace

Not an entry plant but pretty anyhow. Gonna be one big Auto Mazar cola. She's three feet tall now and still stretching.
View attachment 769051
Sweet looking Mazar brother!

Well, glad I made that decision because 3 of the EPK/S6 photos grew pre-balls in the last 48 hours! Fuck.
One in a pot (reserve) and 2 in the ground, prime spots too. Fuck.
Two left now, still on the fence with these. Fuck.
In a frenzy of mixed emotion, I dunked 7 x (Afghan Kush auto x Mi5/AutoMazar). Fuck.
I'm digging around in my tin again. Fuck.

:smoking:
Oh how I feel for you my friend. One of my nicest 'female's OD decided to grow balls on me this week. Now I am probably WAY over compensating germing autos. Out of the couple or more seeds I have sown in the last few years, I have never had twins. Just went out to check on the GH and a BlackStone x CBD Haze auto fem I made last winter that just popped up is twins. Kind of trippy looking.

Thinking about throwing another one of my indoor photo mums out. Don't need it, just like maximizing space. Already think i may be looking at a jungle in there this fall as it is. Will see. Still have several photo strains waiting to show sex. Probably be another wiener fest, like with many of my regs this year.

Sweet looking Mazar brother!

Oh how I feel for you my friend. One of my nicest 'female's OD decided to grow balls on me this week. Now I am probably WAY over compensating germing autos. Out of the couple or more seeds I have sown in the last few years, I have never had twins. Just went out to check on the GH and a BlackStone x CBD Haze auto fem I made last winter that just popped up is twins. Kind of trippy looking.

Thinking about throwing another one of my indoor photo mums out. Don't need it, just like maximizing space. Already think i may be looking at a jungle in there this fall as it is. Will see. Still have several photo strains waiting to show sex. Probably be another wiener fest, like with many of my regs this year.
Twins? Pics please! :pass:

Update! Blue skies and the big bulb in the sky is treating this dirt warrior well. Without a doubt, the best autos I've ever grown - Dutch Passion Think Big.

Really looking forward to getting my hands on some Mephisto beans for September. For now, I've never seen more consistent genetics and friendly growing <large> autos than like these.....really hoping for anything over 4 ounces. I think it's possible....

IMG_20170624_120310_hdr.jpg

Family photo!!!! The one I put into the earth hasn't done any different, just as consistent as the others. Maybe I x-planted her too late....or maybe genetics are core? Either or, I am happy with the results. I'd expected the one in the ground to be unbound. Not so....so far....

The plants vary from 30-34". Only real difference is in internode spacing and maturity.

IMG_20170624_120101_hdr.jpg

Back