i took some pics of my plants today, they are building up some frost hehehe

AutoMazar#2
AM3-2.jpg

+Speed
PlusSpeed-3.jpg
PlusSpeed-2.jpg

@912GreenSkell
It's that time again .. weekly update.

AutoBrooklyn Sunrise now at 8 weeks .. the one on the right's my comp entry, which is a shame .. wait 'till you see the one in the pit ..
BS2&3-8wks-1.jpg

BS2&3-8wks-2.jpg
BS2-8wks.jpg

The one in the pit ..
BS1-8wks-1.jpg

Passion-pit---8-to-9-wks.jpg

I'm still unsure with the photos .. both sexing attempts failed, so I'm going with gut instinct.
The EPK x S6 photos chucked up a definite male, but the other 5 haven't showed yet, so I'm taking them as all fems. [HASHTAG]#brave[/HASHTAG]
I've got four of them in the ground already ..
4xEPKS6-grounded.jpg

Having the same problem with the Dellas ...
Dellas-6wks-1.jpg
Dellas-6wks-2.jpg

However ... I now have this lot on the go ..
9-more-plants.jpg

6 x IAF x (MOB x OGKush) and 3 x Maverick x CBGDurban .. all semi-autos from Canada.
The Maverick's stink apparently, so they'll be going in the greenhouse pit (so I can close the fucking door!) ... very likely one of these will be my photo entry now.

:toke:

@912GreenSkell
It's that time again .. weekly update.

AutoBrooklyn Sunrise now at 8 weeks .. the one on the right's my comp entry, which is a shame .. wait 'till you see the one in the pit ..
View attachment 768860
View attachment 768861 View attachment 768862

The one in the pit ..
View attachment 768863
View attachment 768878

I'm still unsure with the photos .. both sexing attempts failed, so I'm going with gut instinct.
The EPK x S6 photos chucked up a definite male, but the other 5 haven't showed yet, so I'm taking them as all fems. [HASHTAG]#brave[/HASHTAG]
I've got four of them in the ground already ..
View attachment 768867

Having the same problem with the Dellas ...
View attachment 768868 View attachment 768869

However ... I now have this lot on the go ..
View attachment 768870

6 x IAF x (MOB x OGKush) and 3 x Maverick x CBGDurban .. all semi-autos from Canada.
The Maverick's stink apparently, so they'll be going in the greenhouse pit (so I can close the fucking door!) ... very likely one of these will be my photo entry now.

:toke:

Hell yes!! Amazing growing bud!! Entry updated...the one in the ground wowsers! Exceptional all around my friend!!

Back