Where do u live mate?
In a non legal state in the Midwest of the US. Yesterday it was 90f/32c today we won't break 75/24c. I read somewhere that my general area gets a whopping 88 days of sunlight a year. Compared to Denver, CO that gets 305 days of sun a year.

In a non legal state in the Midwest of the US. Yesterday it was 90f/32c today we won't break 75/24c. I read somewhere that my general area gets a whopping 88 days of sunlight a year. Compared to Denver, CO that gets 305 days of sun a year.

Ha ... apparently, this week in the UK, we had FIVE continual days of sunshine with temps over 30c. Yup, 5 days on the trot. :eyebrows:
... a new record around here, stood for 20 years too! :biggrin:
Which also means that for 20 years, we haven't had 5 days of sunshine in a row in June. :haha:

Ha ... apparently, this week in the UK, we had FIVE continual days of sunshine with temps over 30c. Yup, 5 days on the trot. :eyebrows:
... a new record around here, stood for 20 years too! :biggrin:
Which also means that for 20 years, we haven't had 5 days of sunshine in a row in June. :haha:

Go, go, grow team Europe!! Good stuff bud!! 20 years of no stretches of 5 days of sun is indeed brutal!! Great this year is rocking weather for you bud!! Its totally like our weather has switched...hahahaha :D But i am not complaining, as there is nothing to complain about!!

Non-entry plants
sweet cream caramel day 79
IMG_5278.JPG

Bomb Atomic day 79
IMG_5285.JPG

Sweeet Cream Mandarin XL day 32
IMG_529299.jpg

Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice day 79
IMG_5284.JPG

Back