Great stuff @trailanimal entry is live!! Good work and good luck bud!!

Here we go!! Official Entries
Cherry Bomb at day 32 Amongst the shortest of the autos(3rd from shortest), but she is doing just fine!! Loving the side branches...best of the garden!
IMG_529099.jpg

Think Fast at day 79 (kind of a crappy pic with the post in the way) 1L Green Planet nute bottle for scale.
IMG_5286.JPG

Show her in this pic pretty well(upper left) Non entry plants in pic upper right Bomb Atomic, Foreground photo Fruity Chronic Juice, 2 autos on the right moby dick xxl and glueberry OG
IMG_5296.JPG

Last edited:

Cherry Bomb at day 32 (can someone school me how to rotate portrait style pics?) Amongst the shortest of the autos(3rd from shortest), but she is doing just fine!! Loving the side branches...best of the garden!
View attachment 768011

Think Fast at day 79 (kind of a crappy pic with the post in the way) 1L Green Planet nute bottle for scale.
View attachment 768013

Show her in this pic pretty well(upper left) Non entry plants in pic upper right Bomb Atomic, Foreground photo Fruity Chronic Juice, 2 autos on the right moby dick xxl and glueberry OG
View attachment 768014
Cherry is a real sativa buddy like it

Cherry Bomb at day 32 (can someone school me how to rotate portrait style pics?) Amongst the shortest of the autos(3rd from shortest), but she is doing just fine!! Loving the side branches...best of the garden!
View attachment 768011

View attachment 768013

View attachment 768014
just waiting for some hot and sunny! I use Polarr pic editor, easy to rotate, free download

Back