i just created my journal thread but gonna post pics here too :)

[Edit] here are some pics from today in this order:

AutoMazar#1 AM#2 AM#3 | most likely a AutoUltimate | CBD Auto WhiteWidow | +Speed

View attachment 767330 View attachment 767331 View attachment 767332 View attachment 767333 View attachment 767334 View attachment 767335

Nice work bud!! Wow i am pretty psyched to see how your AWW CBD turns out...i also have one growing and its quickly turning into the thickest plant of the sour soil batch. Most excited for the effect...first true CBD strain, though i have smoked some of the medically grown cbd pot.

@Dr. Babnik - Shiva is looking great bud!! Updated both nashira and Shiva...nice work.

@Slowmo - yep head to toe bud incoming there!! Hope she colours up amazing for you bud!! Updated

@Belivitez - Looking perfect!! Awesome lush green colour on the GG...great job. Updated

@captcold - Truly proud to have you a member of team north (cannada). Tremendous growing bud! Those think bigs are gonna be thick with flower....you figure around 45 days old now?

@912GreenSkell

@captcold - Truly proud to have you a member of team north (cannada). Tremendous growing bud! Those think bigs are gonna be thick with flower....you figure around 45 days old now?[/QUOTE]

I'ma figgerin' about 50-53 days. Only real variation is maturity, maybe couple weeks between them. The entry is defo gonna be finished first. I think :D

Now i am crossing fingers that weather will even out and be somewhat normal for growing canna...hahaha...hot, cold, high wind, tornado potential, heavy rain...and the plants have been out for 20 days....Hahahahaha
true Cannada there man :D

Here's hoping you don't see a girl on a bicycle with a dog named Toto flying by.....sending good vibes :cools: and :goodluck:

Today weather is 2 nice not to take pictures :cheers:
Last night my dragon had a mishap falling from my window ledge ... she got a scrape, and a battle wound :pighug:

@Mark87 she also got a partial defoil :eyebrows: both by fall and me :haha:

View attachment 767367 View attachment 767368

Skywalker main bud... she will be ready i a week and ½

View attachment 767369

Unknown Portal in a small pot ... one of my hopeful male candidates turned female :pighug:
View attachment 767370

Cheers :pass:
Damn bro u didnt have to go throwing her on the ground shit ida came n gave her a haircut lmao looking very nice bro thumbs up

Hope I didn't blow it. She's 30 days old today. She is Bubba Trouble from @Magic strains.
P1040923.JPG

Nice out now.....the crazy weather has passed for now....lets break out some nice stable summer weather now!! ;)
Wouldn't that be nice. I think we had the southern end of your storm system.

Back