Day 44: A bend too far

Well I just couldn't help myself and decided to fiddle a bit more and bent the main stem over too far....... And split it! Typical me that is, I usually do something to find the limit and then get annoyed at myself for pushing things to far!

The stem is still together on one side so I've wound a pipe cleaner round it and promise to leave it alone from now on!

Not sure how the break will affect it, I'm sure these are pretty resilient plants but it might lessen the growth in the top 2 nodes now.

I'm tapering back the BioBizz grow and upping the Bloom with every other feed now.

Anyway here she is at day 44

9a82337c56c7ada8d14099382f641670.jpg

4ec1d7ab8212553ec7d7b3c5b2b069f6.jpg

fd9fdd226325244a69401f76a5d85131.jpg

Cheers
Swan and Dwarfy

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hope I didn't blow it. She's 30 days old today. She is Bubba Trouble from @Magic strains.View attachment 767752

Ahhh finally!! Ive been waiting for you to swing by!! The only thing we need from you is a pic of the entry from the first week, and a second pic around day 14 or so.

@Maria Sanchez - hey thanks for swinging by!

@Swan updating now...sorry to hear of your stalk split...hope its not too bad!! You are doing the right thing switching to bloom nutes...she is very hungry for bloom nutes!

And another rainy day over here...hahaha...this season is so non typical...more rain than i can ever remember!! Water levels are the highest they have been in decades.

Back