@Mossy
@912GreenSkell

Hey all Gladiators,

for beeing a Live Stoner i forgot about the 30 day rule...so I'm out of the battle, but I'm sure that this year will be a milestone in Outdoor Growing all around the world to worship our beloved plants and to support Ganja legal global wide for everyone who wants to join!

Happy Growing Gladiators and Love AFN!

Be aware...i get 1 year to prepare for the next battle in 2018!
:bighug::d5::headbang::smokeout:

yup we fucked it up with that 30 days rule but like u said we gonna prepare for next year haha

Next year bud....we'll be ready for you!! Even if you knocked yourself out of the comp, please swing by and post some pics...we wanna see!!

i think we gonna post pics in our threads but maybe we link them here :)

Sunday Comp Update :

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbush [/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#sundaybush[/HASHTAG]
I have a beast brewing .... :vibe: She reminds me of a time trying to breed indica hash plants ....:eyebrows:

this dragon is all that :headbang:

DSC_0028a.JPG
DSC_0029a.JPG

OMG

DSC_0030a.JPG
DSC_0031a.JPG

The major buds of my Black Jack was harvested today :

DSC_0032a.JPG

Cheers and a happy sunday evening :bighug:

Last edited:
@Mossy

Oh cool...thanks AFN!

I see...:drool: and you definitely should take some hairnet...wonderfull pic!:d5:

On one place it´s so windy i had to fix the ladys with bamboo sticks, because they had the propensity about 10° without wind and since they are forming buds about 30° with wind...i saw i photo a couple of weeks you posted of your stormy place...Auto Genes forever!:smoking:

Next year bud....we'll be ready for you!! Even if you knocked yourself out of the comp, please swing by and post some pics...we wanna see!!
For sure 912, just added another badget today...my special spanish bud fertilizer PK 0-50-34 and will upload next week!:growing:

yup we fucked it up with that 30 days rule but like u said we gonna prepare for next year haha

i think we gonna post pics in our threads but maybe we link them here :)

Hm, don´t know why you´re talking about "we", buddi!:shrug:

Don´t know when you start your thread we have talking about since...?:spels: For me I´ll follow the AFN vibe of growing-sharing-learning and for sure I´ll swing by and post some pics...who am i to be lonely of this PARTY here going on, nonono, like i said...next week!:fire:

Blow Mind autoflowers

First 3 pics is in 60ltr pot 49cm tall and still growing @ Day 31[emoji7]
Other 3 pics is in 25ltr pot 60cm tall @ Day 65
And my New born 1 in 25ltr and 1 in 15ltr pot. The one in 1ltr pot goes in full ground [emoji108]
And last pics is candy kush from autoseeds.. U see also burn spots .. Used some heavy shit and my lady dammit.. Bug issues. [emoji34]

Cheers u all [emoji106][emoji481]
DSC_0309.JPG
DSC_0310.JPG
da0f9bc1f887a68c9a6aee8921d45e47.jpg
36c6282a704d907989c9349d78826502.jpg
0418c0dde7575328bcc9d8a8320a34aa.jpg
7c2fc56aa090ec82de7a348bd8673b9f.jpg
1ec0ee558bad2b5c43b958e7bcd9d0d1.jpg
cebd73e006e8e998d7d1aabbab0ad240.jpg
3fb312c4dae7fe7c35e59b1e98b9efd2.jpg
847e3c3f3680f597ba14c0dc91d8a182.jpg

Storm passed after an absolute hammer down rain storm for 3 hours,, and blue skies on the horizon...we did get hammered and I checked out the test garden plants(which are perfect), and also checked the full sun garden plants and they made it though unscathed!....whew! I think i am getting of easy this round!! Heavy winds knocked off a tree branch that crashed through our tarp overhang over the outdoor kitchen...bent the post and ripped the roof...not too bad at all considering the potential.

Anyways....
@L0wbob2017 @TheMongol Too bad you guys missed the deadline, look forward to seeing some pics from you both.

@Slowmo - looking great bud!! Typical dragon frame...short and looks like top to bottom flower...nice. Updated

@GringoStarr - Wow black dog settled in great now!! Huge leaves on her!! Updated.

@blowyourmind - great looking bud!!

Storm passed after an absolute hammer down rain storm for 3 hours,, and blue skies on the horizon...we did get hammered and I checked out the test garden plants(which are perfect), and also checked the full sun garden plants and they made it though unscathed!....whew! I think i am getting of easy this round!! Heavy winds knocked off a tree branch that crashed through our tarp overhang over the outdoor kitchen...bent the post and ripped the roof...not too bad at all considering the potential.

Glad you and your family (human and plant) are ok... a ripped tarp seem manageable :bighug:

HSO Black D.O.G. update 6/18/17

bd_1-jpg.767182

bd_2-jpg.767183

bd_3-jpg.767184

:drool: love the phat leaves

Back