A couple of non entry plants for you guys

Sweet Cream Caramel day 76
IMG_5271.JPG

Bomb Seeds Widowbomb
IMG_5272.JPG

Dinafem Blue Widow
IMG_5274.JPG

WOW, what a fine specimen that is.
Aptly named bomb, that thing is exploding. Money tree would be a good name too.
I can hardly wait to see what it looks like in 60 days.

Yeah bomb certainly has some fantastic genetics from what i have seen and smoked...their Atomic photo is reallllllllly impressing me!!

And the sour soil autos(all non entry)...doing pretty good!! Happy i didnt cull them...kept 4 and gave the rest to a buddy of mine

Back row left DP Cindy Jack, Back row right DP Brooklyn Sunrise
Front row left Cherry Bomb, Front right DP white widow cbd
IMG_5273.JPG

Thanks, just the first time I have ever seen this and indoors it looks nothing like this. Ain't genetics wonderful?
No problem bro thats what us growers do or should do ...help one another! And the one last year with no branches was an indoor under a 600 watt hps so ive seen it happen indoor and out and the one last year was completely healthy through uts whole life never had one problem just never grew branches so......

@Mark87 - Hey bud, non entry plants are looking great!1 Digging the forest setting too man. Nice work.
Thanks bro worked hard on this spot ive had it for 10 yrs maybe a little longer made the clearing myself yrs ago may have to cut a few trees down before next yr tho the trees around it used to only be 10-12 ft now they r easily 25+ n im loosing a little sunshine they used to get but they r still getting 10+ hours right now so they're good n hapoy for now:)

Hey
Good Morning [HASHTAG]#gladiators[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

Caught the girls bathing in the first sun beams this morning..Winking at me.....sitting in the morning sun..

View attachment 766375

I have a nice Pink/red in the Portal girls..

View attachment 766377

Racey Reds..

View attachment 766383

Majority whites....

View attachment 766384

I Like a good white..:pass:..but the colours are more eye candy..:coffee:

View attachment 766385

Dog trimmed Duurty..:coffee:

View attachment 766386

JEM dominant with a Hint of White Russian peeping through..:coffee:..yeah..it is compulsive...

View attachment 766387

View attachment 766388

New Life..:headbang:

My Update done Uncle @912GreenSkell :d5: Have a great weekend...:hookah:
Hey brother u need to teach that dog to trim a little better haha but ur ladies are looking fantastic!! Great work

:smoking: beat me to it Slow'!

... :eyebrows:---- GS brudda, I'm thinking I'll enter with the Sweet Crystal Candy! :amazon: I'll get freshies of her in a day or two,.... :woohoo1:

Back