as for them nightshades ... you can always try to bread them and fry it... even a lasagna is an alright way to mask it.. I'm not a fan either

Nope..I'm not a great lover of squash type soggy stuff...textures do me in...:coffee:...zucchini in tempura batter is Nice..maybe I could try the aubergine as a replacement for lasagne sheets..we don't eat wheat. :pass:

gardening book says zucchini is the only plant that you germ two seeds and Hope only one makes it....:coffee:..but hey..hungry chickens to feed...:biggrin:..we are like one huge recycling plant here..

It gets Intereting when they start showing pistils...:dancer:..any smell yet..?
to be honest i haven't checked for a smell yet haha but they are loving the sunlight.
love the caribbean for my average daytime temps are 29 to 31 on an overcast day not often maybe 27. Lowest night time temp i have ever seen was 19C I love this place only downside no outdoor veg without supplemental lighting to keep in veg , advantage is anytime you put them outdoors once mature they will flower . Including counting civil twilight 14.5 hrs on june 21st . [HASHTAG]#picupdate[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#royal ak[/HASHTAG]
CIMG2655.JPG
CIMG2653.JPG
CIMG2654.JPG

[HASHTAG]#sour livers[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG]
CIMG2649.JPG

to be honest i haven't checked for a smell yet haha but they are loving the sunlight.
love the caribbean for my average daytime temps are 29 to 31 on an overcast day not often maybe 27. Lowest night time temp i have ever seen was 19C I love this place only downside no outdoor veg without supplemental lighting to keep in veg , advantage is anytime you put them outdoors once mature they will flower . Including counting civil twilight 14.5 hrs on june 21st . [HASHTAG]#picupdate[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#royal ak[/HASHTAG] View attachment 766469View attachment 766470 View attachment 766471
[HASHTAG]#sour livers[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] View attachment 766472

Oh Yeah..they are going to be Digging those conditions.

How do you do for watering..do you get the daily downpour...?

@islandgrower lookin nice!!! and those are some shweet temps.
yup sweet temps

Oh Yeah..they are going to be Digging those conditions.

How do you do for watering..do you get the daily downpour...?
not daily mostly light passing showers during the day if any. at night you have some heavier showers at times. i handwater due to the showers not getting sufficient water into the containers.

@Mossy ... i'll make a squash and roasted veggie soup.... you'll love squash...

@islandgrower lookin nice!!! and those are some shweet temps.

Mmm..yeah..soup sounds better...:chef:

yup sweet temps

not daily mostly light passing showers during the day if any. at night you have some heavier showers at times. i handwater due to the showers not getting sufficient water into the containers.

Yeah..rain always a bit hitty missy with pots..:watering:..here if it rains it tends to be torrential downpour..so you are on the look out for damage..

man... its the weeks end.,... should be seeing some pics up in here no???

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

Sadly I'll have to bow out. My auto duck didn't produce any THC at all. Nothing. The other two barely grew and where all deformed. All of my other 27 plants are doing amazing. Just not the ducks. I brought this to DP attention and they were very kind to replace the seeds given that every other DP seed in the greenhouse was flourishing. Shame!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Damn too bad to hear that....good to hear Dp corrected the problem though.

@912GreenSkell when you grow your melons do you just allow them to ramble up the rows..and do you Stop them..ie nip the tips out..or just let them go..?

We only grow watermelons, and grow them carefree with minimal maintenance. 2 water melon plants cover around 30 feet of a 5 feet wide row. Dont get a ton of fruits...usually around 10-15 ripe

Here is my official randomized auto selection entry....Bomb Cherry Bomb at day 28...btw the cherry bomb is one of the shortest of the lot of 8(moby dick and glueberryOG being the shortest), but has the most profuse branching system.
View attachment 766032

I will get caught up in comments and entry updates later tonight....hope everyone is doing well!!

WOW, what a fine specimen that is.
Aptly named bomb, that thing is exploding. Money tree would be a good name too.
I can hardly wait to see what it looks like in 60 days.

Back