@Mossy
@912GreenSkell

Hey all Gladiators,

for beeing a Live Stoner i forgot about the 30 day rule...so I'm out of the battle, but I'm sure that this year will be a milestone in Outdoor Growing all around the world to worship our beloved plants and to support Ganja legal global wide for everyone who wants to join!

Happy Growing Gladiators and Love AFN!

Be aware...i get 1 year to prepare for the next battle in 2018!
:bighug::d5::headbang::smokeout:

@Mossy
@912GreenSkell

Hey all Gladiators,

for beeing a Live Stoner i forgot about the 30 day rule...so I'm out of the battle, but I'm sure that this year will be a milestone in Outdoor Growing all around the world to worship our beloved plants and to support Ganja legal global wide for everyone who wants to join!

:bighug::d5::headbang::smokeout:

Next year bud....we'll be ready for you!! Even if you knocked yourself out of the comp, please swing by and post some pics...we wanna see!!

Hey guys...please cross your fingers for me....2 tornados touched down with 30 minutes drive of me today....buckets of rain fell on the plants today...tomorrow might be worse from the forecast...more tornado warnings and possibly ice cube sized hail stones.

Hey guys...please cross your fingers for me....2 tornados touched down with 30 minutes drive of me today....buckets of rain fell on the plants today...tomorrow might be worse from the forecast...more tornado warnings and possibly ice cube sized hail stones.
20170618_072459.jpg

Fingers crossed brother
:goodluck:

Stay safe man, to you and yours

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sending :vibes: and stay safe!:pass:

Good luck. Heck, I didn't know they had that kind of weather up there.

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5:

Hey all Gladiators,

:headbang:

Next year bud....we'll be ready for you!! Even if you knocked yourself out of the comp, please swing by and post some pics...we wanna see!!

:headbang:

Nice touch @TheMongol ..:d5:..you have the [HASHTAG]#afnvibe[/HASHTAG] goin on.. :vibe:

IMG_1603.JPG

Lookey..lookey...see the gingerness on the [HASHTAG]#moontears[/HASHTAG] ..?...pistils..

I find it rare to have pistil left on an outdoor girl by the time I harvest...:biggrin:....hell most times with our strong winds I'm lucky to have any leaves left...:coffee:..never gave it much Thought until I got the scope....:shrug:..but have you seen how many trics are on a pistil..?

full

:yoinks:

I'm thinking about buying them hairnets......:coffee:

Back