Uh-oh!! @Dave_Shorts is well overdue on his entry and unfortunately is eliminated.....UNLESS he can post pics of his entry within 24 hours of right now.

We also have @farmergreen007 that has 48 hours from now to produce pics of his entries, or we have a second elimination!

Hoping everything is okay with you two guys!
Sadly I'll have to bow out. My auto duck didn't produce any THC at all. Nothing. The other two barely grew and where all deformed. All of my other 27 plants are doing amazing. Just not the ducks. I brought this to DP attention and they were very kind to replace the seeds given that every other DP seed in the greenhouse was flourishing. Shame!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Morning @912GreenSkell :bighug:

I'll be keeping a close eye on Fastbuds growing outdoors...very interested in results for future prospect!!

Speaking of monsters in the making check out this beauty Bomb Seeds Atomic(non entry plant) ladies and gents!! Day 74 and she is covering almost a 5'X5' area...looking A-1. Very impressed with atomic so far!! First to settle into cold temps, and now she is the largest plant...interesting she was the smallest right up until she went outside!!
View attachment 764963

View attachment 764964

View attachment 764965

:headbang:

sours pistils on day 40 branching well should take off soon hopefully View attachment 764972

It gets Intereting when they start showing pistils...:dancer:..any smell yet..?

I Will still taken pics of blow Mind
emoji123.png
emoji481.png

Its taste real good.. Good shit
emoji123.png
recommended to everyone!
Cheers
emoji481.png

Don't leave us hanging..:coffee:..tell us Taste and Effect....:drool:..did she Kick from first drying..?...:hookah:

I Like to watch them while they Sleep...:headbang:

my other plant that I was gunnar use for this comp fell victim to a falling shoe from my foot and she's in ruff shape so ya this is my sub ^^^^^^

A falling shoe...damn harsh way to bite the dust!!

Almost as bad as my dog ate my homework...:crying:..but not as bad as my Robin did..

George W Bush'd ??

I Watched that and Thought his wife obviously throws things coz he swerved like a Pro...:coffee:

I've been spending a few days in my parents summerhouse ...

but today i went home to water the balcony :

Red Dragon :

View attachment 765326

Cheers :pass:
and may you all be blessed with sunshine :bighug:

You left your Dragons Home Alone........?.........:coffee:

Blow Mind trichomes pics
6d693394add419729035a5b6f2aa47e0.jpg
70d8066cb0295eb63c2cc09fbde24c43.jpg
8238ce111571da92d554685b54d47e00.jpg

Yum..she looks Crusty...:drool:

I happened to have an 8 Sided dice in my possession....a single roll commenced and
img_5276-jpg.765763

So my official auto entry will be Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb!! Pic tomorrow!!

Damn..I've never seen an eight sided dice...:bighug:..what a way to Select...:d5:

Hey folks these pics are of some non entries, but I want your opinions. I planted these out in the weather some four weeks earlier than usual. I have never put autos out this early and they went through some cold snaps and a week of torrential rain. Now five weeks later and they are three plus feet tall with no side branching or very little and I was wondering if this is normal. None of these were topped or trained in any way. The first is a DP Auto Mazar and the other two are SS Dark Devils.
View attachment 765784 View attachment 765785 View attachment 765786

Phenotypical..more Indy trait..:headbang:..and they Tend to be fast harvesters.

Looking good bud!! Thinking back.....yes autos i put out early that got the beatdown from weather had very little sidebranching...some but not much.

And did it just become one huge cola? :smoking:I keep thinking, this week they will branch out. :shrug:

Yup..:headbang:

Here is my official randomized auto selection entry....Bomb Cherry Bomb at day 28...btw the cherry bomb is one of the shortest of the lot of 8(moby dick and glueberryOG being the shortest), but has the most profuse branching system.
View attachment 766032

I will get caught up in comments and entry updates later tonight....hope everyone is doing well!!

Take your time @912GreenSkell :d5:..there are plenty of seniors here that can carry the thread if we are time pushed.. [HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

her mother who is only a half a mainliner plant due to a storm n got her stem rapped by a snail after that lol is surprisingly flowering!!!!! Isnt that crazy first her offspring flowered outta nowhere n now she is !! Its been just crazy in the mountains haha but loving it!! Hope yall like the pics!!

Love them..:headbang:

Thanks, just the first time I have ever seen this and indoors it looks nothing like this. Ain't genetics wonderful?

Yup...Addictive..:headbang:

Great stuff mossy!! Totally diggin the pink on the portal! Is the amber in the new batch of seeds just started? That jem white russian looks amazing!!

The Pink is in [HASHTAG]#moontears[/HASHTAG] ..:headbang:..I don't Think I have any more Amber seeds.

I have [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] ..ALF#3..Duurty Dragon..and Giggle Juice germs.
I Needed a germ test on the giggle..it has been sitting around.
Should be Interesting..straight off the F1 moms..photo/auto cross...13 germs..half should be males..leaves 6 females..hmm..would be Nice to get a strong Auto to cross.
@Mossy nice plants! I like colors too :) what genetics are those? I want some of those seeds:drool:

Stones Amber @Belivitez ...:headbang:...how is your doing...?...I Keep expecting her to go Woof............:thumbsup:..one of those spider plant types that overloads with bud sites..

Yeah exactly...pretty much a solid straight cola. Interestingly enough i had a batch of autos this season that were started in sour soil and had a very rough first 2 weeks of growth....3 of 4 plants have almost no side branching(and they are 4 different strains)...seems they are starting to put out secondary branches now at day 40! :shrug:
With this contest having one huge purple/red bud might be a good thing. :rofl:

Sadly I'll have to bow out. My auto duck didn't produce any THC at all. Nothing. The other two barely grew and where all deformed. All of my other 27 plants are doing amazing. Just not the ducks. I brought this to DP attention and they were very kind to replace the seeds given that every other DP seed in the greenhouse was flourishing. Shame!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

What a Shame @Dave_Shorts ..I had her outdoor and she was Lovely..:headbang:..show us the rest of your girls...we just Love seeing everyone.

@Mossy
Hey man!!, I dont leave Here haha
The blow Mind is real good[emoji173]️ one of my favorits atm! I need a constant supply of this stuff.
Real relaxing a real sleeping med.
Body stoned if u smoke 2 joints u wont get out of ur chair or cough[emoji23]
Damn man this one is also for next year a mega compliment to sweetseeds!

@Mossy
Hey man!!, I dont leave Here haha
The blow Mind is real good[emoji173]️ one of my favorits atm! I need a constant supply of this stuff.
Real relaxing a real sleeping med.
Body stoned if u smoke 2 joints u wont get out of ur chair or cough[emoji23]
Damn man this one is also for next year a mega compliment to sweetseeds!

Sounds like good meds..:headbang:..most med patients need a good Sleeper..show me someone with Insomnia and I'll show you a sickie...our most common symptom.

YAY [HASHTAG]#sweet seed's[/HASHTAG] :d5:..you have a Sleeper..

MOrning [HASHTAG]#gladiators [/HASHTAG]

a few non comp pics :

Skywalker day 56 :

DSC_0026a.JPG

My seeded Black Jack is almost done ... seeds are maturing and have started changing colour :

DSC_0029a.JPG

Cheers and sunny saturday to all :pass:

Back