Hey folks these pics are of some non entries, but I want your opinions. I planted these out in the weather some four weeks earlier than usual. I have never put autos out this early and they went through some cold snaps and a week of torrential rain. Now five weeks later and they are three plus feet tall with no side branching or very little and I was wondering if this is normal. None of these were topped or trained in any way. The first is a DP Auto Mazar and the other two are SS Dark Devils.
Watermarked1(2017-06-15-2133).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-06-15-2133).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-06-15-2133).jpg

:D

Beautiful man!! What strain is she bud? Solid training happening too![/QUOTE Thanks bro means alot coming from someone with a rep like urs digging that!! And she's lemon skunk crossed with a Tahoe og and thanks ive trailed n errored with her n her sister they r the fist two mainliners I've ever done just wanted to try something new and BAM!! She takes off to the sky lol loving it!! Shes still got some work but she's chugging along. Ill keep ya updated every now n again to show you her progress till then keep on growing!!

Friggin Awesome guys!!
@blowyourmind - Wow bud....totally sold on the crystal factor!!

@Slowmo - looking great bud!! Shes a good size for a dragon!!

Alright so my autos are getting close(day 28) and its time to make a decision....here is what i did. I water the autos in a certain order and this is the order.
1 DP Auto White Widow
2 Dinafem AWW XXL
3 Portal Nashira
4 Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb
5 Bloody Skunk
6 Cream Mandarin XL
7 Dinafem Moby Dick XXL
8 DP Glueberry

I happened to have an 8 Sided dice in my possession....a single roll commenced and
View attachment 765763

So my official auto entry will be Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb!! Pic tomorrow!!
Hell ya bro love the way u made ur decision right on!!!!

Hey folks these pics are of some non entries, but I want your opinions. I planted these out in the weather some four weeks earlier than usual. I have never put autos out this early and they went through some cold snaps and a week of torrential rain. Now five weeks later and they are three plus feet tall with no side branching or very little and I was wondering if this is normal. None of these were topped or trained in any way. The first is a DP Auto Mazar and the other two are SS Dark Devils.
View attachment 765784 View attachment 765785 View attachment 765786

Looking good bud!! Thinking back.....yes autos i put out early that got the beatdown from weather had very little sidebranching...some but not much.

I've been spending a few days in my parents summerhouse ...

but today i went home to water the balcony :

Red Dragon :

View attachment 765326

Cheers :pass:
and may you all be blessed with sunshine :bighug:
Looks good brother man .....was just wondering if u use defoliation or if uve tried it looks to me like she could use it...would definitely fatten the cola n the tops into nice solid nugs;-) but nice work bro shes a beauty!!

Looking good bud!! Thinking back.....yes autos i put out early that got the beatdown from weather had very little sidebranching...some but not much.
And did it just become one huge cola? :smoking:I keep thinking, this week they will branch out. :shrug:

I have NOT grown very many autos outside but first time for me to see this. I actually have 6 more plants, same two strains, doing the same thing just shorter. I've grown the Mazar indoors before and have the two SSDD going in the autopots right now and they look nothing like the outdoor ladies.

Looks good brother man .....was just wondering if u use defoliation or if uve tried it looks to me like she could use it...would definitely fatten the cola n the tops into nice solid nugs;-) but nice work bro shes a beauty!!
:thanks:
i might do some later but with our intermitten sunhine and temps, atm im lettting her keep all foilage for max photosynth :pighug:

View attachment 765784 View attachment 765785 View attachment 765786

i have had autos grow that way . nothing near perfect lighting and high temps caused it for me. still smoked well.
if they had been tied down branching would have happened. sometimes they need a nudge lol

Here is my official randomized auto selection entry....Bomb Cherry Bomb at day 28...btw the cherry bomb is one of the shortest of the lot of 8(moby dick and glueberryOG being the shortest), but has the most profuse branching system.
IMG_5277.JPG

I will get caught up in comments and entry updates later tonight....hope everyone is doing well!!

Back