Thanks!!! I Hope for some real monster too ;)

I'll be keeping a close eye on Fastbuds growing outdoors...very interested in results for future prospect!!

Speaking of monsters in the making check out this beauty Bomb Seeds Atomic(non entry plant) ladies and gents!! Day 74 and she is covering almost a 5'X5' area...looking A-1. Very impressed with atomic so far!! First to settle into cold temps, and now she is the largest plant...interesting she was the smallest right up until she went outside!!
IMG_5256.JPG

IMG_5257.JPG

IMG_5259.JPG

I am sorry bud, but once your entry is locked in and made official at 30+ days, its set in stone. Next contest there will be some rules changes. If front page rules start getting drastically changed now, its not fair for everyone else. Really some fine crystal caked bud on the blow mind!! Great work my friend! I am blown away by the crystal counts on the blowmind. Please continue to post pics, even if they are not eligible entries.

@StickMan - Z6 looking awesome bud!! Perfect health! Updated

@dankstyle J - Buddy....looking exceptional!! Skelly is loving life! Updated

@iWumbo - No problem bud...just be sure to get a pic of the young autos in the first week and then every 14 dqays after that and you are good to go. Good luck!!

Haha yeah...good old unpredictable weather is always a good time!! I swear every season is a roller coaster ride of emotions.

@TheMongol - Hey man, gotcha!! @L0wbob2017 hey bud you don't Have to run a journal if you don't want to, or have the time...as long as pics are posted here and in the time frame requested in the rules its all good.

@ljacve55 - hey fella...not sure if our lines are getting crossed? Please review the rules on page 1 post 1. We need a pic of the plants first week(which you already supplied), and then we need a pic every 14 days...one pic on week 1 and then a pic of the plants around day 40(just guessing on age) is not going to cut it as per the rules. You also have to select a single auto for your entry. Ive requested this twice now. Hope you can get it together as your plants are stunning!! Awesome growing so far!!

@islandgrower - Oh great!! I was getting worried for you!! Down to the wire on that update! Another 4 days and you would have been eliminated!! Gasp!! Entries updated!!

@mohawk warrior - Hang bleeding deer to deter thieves. :D Hahaha...i have a funny feeling that the thieves wouldnt care at all about that...no worries with bear at all...yell at a bear and they go running. ;) Though hanging deer would bring in the coyotes by the dozens....sorry to hear of your problems fella!

@Tin Wiskers - Oh no!! Not the dreaded hail!! Probably my biggest fear in an outdoor grow. Hopefully the plants are okay!

@Jraven - Looking good , despite shitty weather bud!! Goodness i love that background scenery!! Truly majestic...entry updated.

@Need4Weed - Looking a little hungry!! Doing well though! Good work, entries updated.

@Dr. Babnik - oh good!! I was about to get you ready for the overdue warning pile....wow man!! Shiva is awesome!! Both entries updated.

@Bud Wiser - Holy SHIATZU man!! Wow mr wiser...really wow...fanforkintastic....i knew there was a reason i loved the Brooklyn Sunrise auto!! Doing an incredible job with her bud!!

@Mossy - They might be short, but the sure do look thick!! Thanks for keeping up with the comments mossy...been super busy and drained here over the last week.

Damn bud....so sorry to hear about your friend. Throwing up all the karma i can.
Of course my buddy!!!
Its okay with the kk x ams...
Neighbour want to cross it with Girl scout cookies whaha cant take pics of kk x amnesia from my garden. Only when I gonna go there..

I Will still taken pics of blow Mind [emoji123] [emoji481]
Its taste real good.. Good shit[emoji123] recommended to everyone!
Cheers [emoji481][emoji481]

@Need4Weed - Looking a little hungry!!.
My thoughts exactly! I hadn't visited in several days, but I did fertilize while I was there with 5 ml of big bloom and grow big and a few other goodies. :peace:

I am sorry bud, but once your entry is locked in and made official at 30+ days, its set in stone. Next contest there will be some rules changes. If front page rules start getting drastically changed now, its not fair for everyone else. Really some fine crystal caked bud on the blow mind!! Great work my friend! I am blown away by the crystal counts on the blowmind. Please continue to post pics, even if they are not eligible entries.

@StickMan - Z6 looking awesome bud!! Perfect health! Updated

@dankstyle J - Buddy....looking exceptional!! Skelly is loving life! Updated

@iWumbo - No problem bud...just be sure to get a pic of the young autos in the first week and then every 14 dqays after that and you are good to go. Good luck!!

Haha yeah...good old unpredictable weather is always a good time!! I swear every season is a roller coaster ride of emotions.

@TheMongol - Hey man, gotcha!! @L0wbob2017 hey bud you don't Have to run a journal if you don't want to, or have the time...as long as pics are posted here and in the time frame requested in the rules its all good.

@ljacve55 - hey fella...not sure if our lines are getting crossed? Please review the rules on page 1 post 1. We need a pic of the plants first week(which you already supplied), and then we need a pic every 14 days...one pic on week 1 and then a pic of the plants around day 40(just guessing on age) is not going to cut it as per the rules. You also have to select a single auto for your entry. Ive requested this twice now. Hope you can get it together as your plants are stunning!! Awesome growing so far!!

@islandgrower - Oh great!! I was getting worried for you!! Down to the wire on that update! Another 4 days and you would have been eliminated!! Gasp!! Entries updated!!

@mohawk warrior - Hang bleeding deer to deter thieves. :D Hahaha...i have a funny feeling that the thieves wouldnt care at all about that...no worries with bear at all...yell at a bear and they go running. ;) Though hanging deer would bring in the coyotes by the dozens....sorry to hear of your problems fella!

@Tin Wiskers - Oh no!! Not the dreaded hail!! Probably my biggest fear in an outdoor grow. Hopefully the plants are okay!

@Jraven - Looking good , despite shitty weather bud!! Goodness i love that background scenery!! Truly majestic...entry updated.

@Need4Weed - Looking a little hungry!! Doing well though! Good work, entries updated.

@Dr. Babnik - oh good!! I was about to get you ready for the overdue warning pile....wow man!! Shiva is awesome!! Both entries updated.

@Bud Wiser - Holy SHIATZU man!! Wow mr wiser...really wow...fanforkintastic....i knew there was a reason i loved the Brooklyn Sunrise auto!! Doing an incredible job with her bud!!

@Mossy - They might be short, but the sure do look thick!! Thanks for keeping up with the comments mossy...been super busy and drained here over the last week.

Damn bud....so sorry to hear about your friend. Throwing up all the karma i can.
I know I was lagging behind. Weather has been terrible.

Yep - Shiva is amazing. Thank you, @tobe.

Back