well my auto got murdered by a robin who's got it out for me cause I keep destroying the nest it wants to make...
was just starting to get into the zone, so... still nothing to report... gonna wait a week for the others to do some growing and i'll have a new pick to watch....
I put a DINAFEM blue kush straight into one of those air pot/bucket with holes see how long it takes to show its head (thinking that'll be my pick) or a work in progress which I put into the same setup but I'm on robin patrol...

ohhh and @912GreenSkell ... just hang some deer to bleed out around the property... most people will stay away, then you don't gotta tag em with those custom "paint" balls
you're not scared of bears and shit though rite?

Last edited:
well my auto got murdered by a robin who's got it out for me cause I keep destroying the nest it wants to make...
was just starting to get into the zone, so... still nothing to report... gonna wait a week for the others to do some growing and i'll have a new pick to watch....
I put a DINAFEM blue kush straight into one of those air pot/bucket with holes see how long it takes to show its head (thinking that'll be my pick) or a work in progress which I put into the same setup but I'm on robin patrol...

ohhh and @912GreenSkell ... just hang some deer to bleed out around the property... most people will stay away, then you don't gotta tag em with those custom "paint" balls
you're not scared of bears and shit though rite?

Bummer....ahh, the outdoor growing challenge to keep your plants from a 1,000 ways to die! Hang in there bud...I just lost (actually it broke in half) my Short Ryder in a storm, so it's not my entry plant at least but it was really growing well!:wall:

Well, here's a small update of the various kind...

Some weather bitching...This is a real photo taken in our lovely town last Sunday...Plowing hail, really?
download.png

I repaired this Nirvana Short Ryder last night, it was storm damaged (was at about 32")...the main stem took a nasty break...I have fixed many planys but this one has now passed on, but came back as an 18" prune job. At least it wasn't my entry!
Ouch.jpg

Here's a preemie bud shot of my entry...Dinafem Blue Critical Auto at day 35. I hate this weather though, I have hauled my plants in at least 10 times in the last week....Nirvana Short Ryder is the only damage so far.
Blue Critical.jpg

Hey folks, here's my photoperiod Z6 x Harle Tzu entry plant. She and her friends got a few photons yesterday and really loved it. I can only imagine what they'd be doing with some real sun lol. We've had not one fully sunny day yet this season .
DSCN3307.JPG
DSCN3303.JPG

@912GreenSkell , @StickMan

@912GreenSkell ...

Here's my weekly update.

Auto Brooklyn Sunrise [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] at 7 weeks tomorrow ...

BS2-7wks.jpg
BS2-7wks-2.jpg

Still in the waiting room with the photos, the non-root water-bath didn't work because the cuttings were too young .. my fault.
Plan B - root some clones ..

EPKS6-16xclones.jpg

Watch this space with these .. the mothers will have shown sex by the time these root anyway .. call these insurance.

:toke:

Bummer....ahh, the outdoor growing challenge to keep your plants from a 1,000 ways to die! Hang in there bud...I just lost (actually it broke in half) my Short Ryder in a storm, so it's not my entry plant at least but it was really growing well!:wall:
Your Short Ryder will most likely do fine. Have had many 'accidents' with plants like that and they did great, set back some, but in the end was just fine.
Hey folks, here's my photoperiod Z6 x Harle Tzu entry plant. She and her friends got a few photons yesterday and really loved it. I can only imagine what they'd be doing with some real sun lol. We've had not one fully sunny day yet this season .
View attachment 764527 View attachment 764535
@912GreenSkell , @StickMan
Looking mighty fine my friend. I love how Indy dom she is looking overall.

@912GreenSkell ...

Here's my weekly update.

Auto Brooklyn Sunrise [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] at 7 weeks tomorrow ...

View attachment 764624 View attachment 764625

Still in the waiting room with the photos, the non-root water-bath didn't work because the cuttings were too young .. my fault.
Plan B - root some clones ..

View attachment 764627

Watch this space with these .. the mothers will have shown sex by the time these root anyway .. call these insurance.

:toke:

Awesome growing as always my British brother!

Peace

Back