Ahh...going from one struggle to another with weather...did i mention our weather is crazy unpredictable? Last week for 2 weeks rain and cold almost day....this week? Lets give the fella what he asks for ...some heat! Hmm instead of close under 10 degrees celsius(<- 50 F), instead lets try out 32degrees celsius(90 F) yesterday followed by 38degrees today(100F)...sweltering hot!! And the little autos are showing some stress...no problems for the fairly well established photos.

Will get to updates later...didnt sleep last night at all and am burned out.
dang dude. Hard being a weather dependent farmer. Here's hoping you get some quality hours in, and not too variable <and very Canadian> conditions....

I'm north of y'all, and it's been ok, but not really as warm as it usually is. A few good blowers have come through. Some rain forecast tho. Here's hoping for a nice long spell of pure sunshine....
For sure man I live in the middle of a huge green forest,it wouldn't be green with out a ton of rain ,I know you Canada homies have to struggle pretty hard with good ol mother nature and our Alaska growers gotta be str8 up inventive to work around there conditions,but one thing no matter where in the world us stoners ,med users ,heads ,are we will grow rain ☔ sleet or snow ⛄.

@912GreenSkell

Hey Grandmaster,

i gave @L0wbob2017 a couple of days his promised Ladys, but his not willing to start his own thread, maybe he's to shy to be a gladiator to the battle...just give him and all you Gladiators a kick in his ass to get online!!!!:d5:

Maybe he needs some encouragement of the AFN-Family...:cheers:

You're welcome L0000wwwBOB:welcome:

Jack Herrer autos and Super Stinky auto.
Jacks just began 3rd week of flowering- 1,5meters and Super Stinky auto just showed her hairs,she is on her mother.1,7 meters and growing ;)
Last year i had two of this Super Stinky autos and total weight were almost 1,5 kg of dry bud with 700 grams of popcorn and trim.
This autos are also super potent,pure sativa high.I never saw anyone online or live with this size autos.
bdcc2820b8118615852af7f079478c3d.jpg
0e64be9ee92220ea77e010fdd8f3de33.jpg

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

@912GreenSkell

Hey Grandmaster,

i gave @L0wbob2017 a couple of days his promised Ladys, but his not willing to start his own thread, maybe he's to shy to be a gladiator to the battle...just give him and all you Gladiators a kick in his ass to get online!!!!:d5:

Maybe he needs some encouragement of the AFN-Family...:cheers:

You're welcome L0000wwwBOB:welcome:

bla bla bla u dirty bastard hahahaha.
i will take some good pics and start it then... :D

Jack Herrer autos and Super Stinky auto.
Jacks just began 3rd week of flowering- 1,5meters and Super Stinky auto just showed her hairs,she is on her mother.1,7 meters and growing ;)
Last year i had two of this Super Stinky autos and total weight were almost 1,5 kg of dry bud with 700 grams of popcorn and trim.
This autos are also super potent,pure sativa high.I never saw anyone online or live with this size autos.
bdcc2820b8118615852af7f079478c3d.jpg
0e64be9ee92220ea77e010fdd8f3de33.jpg

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk
Very nice!

Back