Im guessing 100+ seeds :cheers:

I'd take another guess..I got 75 seeds off a 2 inch pheno...:coffee:..such a shame..she is a tric ridden little beastie....:drool:

I just had to go check outdoors..:coffee:..I have two just germed..but they are [HASHTAG]#jack47[/HASHTAG]

@Belivitez she looks like she'll be a bud site Monster..:d5:

Always debatable..:shrug:..in winter my girls are outdoor in 9.5 hours sun with a wall giving shadow time..and I never get hermie problems.

in hindsight this was more like ... 20 hours in shadow ... while the sun moved away 2 times ... :shrug:

... if the s1 beans show hemi tendencies ,,, they will be shattered gorilla style in 2018 :crying:

I'd take another guess..I got 75 seeds off a 2 inch pheno...:coffee:..such a shame..she is a tric ridden little beastie....:drool:

since my buds are wider than your plant u think i will get more ? :crying::rofl:

what was the tric ridden little beastie ? ,, she was very red ? my dragon is starting to colour a little :pighug:

since my buds are wider than your plant u think i will get more ? :crying::rofl:

Yup..you catch my drift...:crying:...and yours looks pregnancy Stuffed.

what was the tric ridden little beastie ?

My 2 inches was a Duurty Dragon ..but I was saying Yours is a tric ridden beastie..:drool:..they are like icicles.

My Coloured stumpies red/purple/pink were ALF#3.. :headbang:..they are drying ATM..and I Might just try a sneaky early test..I Just Adored the smoke...:dragon4:..pity there wasn't More of it.

I have the 3 males stored for pollen..so I can kill males on sight this time round...:crying:

Back