@912GreenSkell

Here is my update photo for my auto, Sweet Seeds Dark Devil. She is 45 days old today and stretching big time. I was afraid she would fall over so stuck one of my cages around her.
Watermarked1(2017-06-09-2140).jpg

Here is my Dr. Krippling Bud Bud Bling Tingz at 29 days old. Cool weather has slowed her down a little but I'm sure she will take off any day now. She will be my official entry into the photo side of this contest.
Watermarked3(2017-06-09-2141).jpg

@912GreenSkell

Here is my update photo for my auto, Sweet Seeds Dark Devil. She is 45 days old today and stretching big time. I was afraid she would fall over so stuck one of my cages around her.
View attachment 762674

Here is my Dr. Krippling Bud Bud Bling Tingz at 29 days old. Cool weather has slowed her down a little but I'm sure she will take off any day now. She will be my official entry into the photo side of this contest.
View attachment 762675
Looking mighty healthy my friend!
Still can't believe that I have not grown any pure Sweet Seeds strains (just lots of stone dragons, as I'm sure you know he used their Black Jack ). The Dark Devil is on top of my list, along with their S.A.D. So really looking forward to watching the DD grown OD.

Peace

Hey everyone!! Hope y'all are having good weather....mother nature finally decided to give me a break n its been sun all week n lookin like next week as well very excited for the ladies!! Anyways little update time first pic is my fruity pebbles photo for the comp n second pic is of its sister if my pick decides to be a male n if both r male ill pick a photo BB. Then the third pic is of the seedlings bout two weeks old now doing good for being rainy everyday their first week of growth hopefully this week of sun n next week will help em out a bit.....but starting at top from left to right is glueberry og auto, original berry auto, n another glueberry og second row is photo BB followed by two NYC diesel autos. Third row is photo BB ,photo critical kush, and amnesia og n last row is photo WW in the green pot is my wifes original berry auto and another photo WW ....well hope y'all like the pics if u wanna see bigger ones check out my outdoor grow journal would love to see yas there peace n happy growing!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170609_145026943.jpg
    IMG_20170609_145026943.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20170609_145033824.jpg
    IMG_20170609_145033824.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20170609_144818092_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170609_144818092_HDR.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 55
Here we go peeps..

5591ad77e5f4eb88b9176eae363f005d.jpg
she's looking a bit iffy at the mo, the new leaves seem to be stunted for some reason (possibly something in the ground scoffing the roots) and the main stem has shot up high. It resembles a stick of celery (that's a salad vegetable for all you Americans out there![emoji23][emoji23]) so I broke her neck to teach her a lesson.

She's the one by the spade.
684702643c243eaca89563e2379d8c74.jpg
e0c04d26a65b5ae60d740b1b261aca6a.jpg

Hopefully she'll improve!

Still can't believe that I have not grown any pure Sweet Seeds strains (just lots of stone dragons, as I'm sure you know he used their Black Jack ).

now i feel better about my hemied Black Jack... i believe im the culpit here ... she got overshadowed by my Gorilla OG ... and had light moved farther away 2 times during her flowering.... i have to believe this light stavation caused her to hemi ... i will grow out her beans for sure :eyebrows:

Last edited:
[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

It resembles a stick of celery (that's a salad vegetable for all you Americans out there!
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
) so I broke her neck to teach her a lesson.

I Love Hollow stems...:headbang:...I remember being about 8 year old..seeing my mom in a greenhouse of tomatoes saying to them..I Hate doing this..but it is for your own good... :coffee:.. she was super cropping them..Seems Cruel..but they Love it..

full

now i feel better about my hemied Black Jack... i believe im the culpit here ... she got overshadowed by my Gorilla OG ... and had light moved farther away 2 times during her flowering.... i have to believe this light stavation caused her to hemi ... i will grow out her beans for sure :eyebrows:

Always debatable..:shrug:..in winter my girls are outdoor in 9.5 hours sun with a wall giving shadow time..and I never get hermie problems.

Last hermie I can remember was a autumn/winter grow on NL photo plants..:headbang:

Back