[HASHTAG]#whatpestatethis[/HASHTAG]

IMG_1302.JPG

nooooo @mohawk warrior is going to Kill me.....:coffee:..it was Fat dog with bad tummy....:crying:

IMG_1298.JPG

@mohawk warrior This weeks quiz question..:coffee:.. [HASHTAG]#howcan2inchesleaveawomanimenslysatified[/HASHTAG]? :size:

The little stumpie disappearing off the right of the photo got cut down yesterday..:headbang:..from the tip to the end of the stem and she is exactly 2 inches...

How many seeds did I Roll out of her..?..:eyebrows:

question [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is it okay to be in Love with the smell of your own fingers..:crying:..or do I need a psychiatrist...?...:doc3:..she smelled so good I could eat my own fingers...

:crying::crying::crying: as the Actress said to the Bishop..

Today finally some rays of gold are hitting the balcony : Red Dragon 37 cm :cheers:

DSC_0019a.JPG

DSC_0018a.JPG

my Black Jack has been quantined on the balcony after showing lots of seeds forming ... in all buds ... but rest of tent is not gravid... very strange :

DSC_0018ab.JPG

Cheers and a Good Weekend to all :pass:

question [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is it okay to be in Love with the smell of your own fingers..:crying:..or do I need a psychiatrist...?...:doc3:..she smelled so good I could eat my own fingers...

i never manicure with gloves, i love getting sticky smelly fingers, all part of the fun :eyebrows:

Morning @Slowmo :bighug:..Happy Friday...:friday:

Today finally some rays of gold are hitting the balcony : Red Dragon 37 cm :cheers:

Happy & Healthy Green..:headbang:

my Black Jack has been quantined on the balcony after showing lots of seeds forming ... in all buds ... but rest of tent is not gravid... very strange :

Hermie showing somewhere..?....:shrug:..

i never manicure with gloves, i love getting sticky smelly fingers, all part of the fun :eyebrows:

[HASHTAG]#transdermalmeds[/HASHTAG] :coffee: the 3 stumpies I took down the other day stunk the cabin out.
there was literally nothing left of the bodies when I rolled the seed...:biggrin:..but I left them in front of the fan for 24 hours..pulled some off...and Total Bliss...:hookah:..Thick Perfumed smoke from the first inhale. Like chowing down on a Johnsons baby powder cloud...yum....I Love Thick smoke.

Wiped the legs from under me Tuesday night....:dragon8:..and I Floated all day yesterday... :dragon4:

@912GreenSkell will be in the garden today for sure....
it was Fat dog with bad tummy
mossy that dog should get a cookie lmao well lettuce or something... compared to mine or @budelee 's dog..... that's nothing jebus, such a gentle mauling.. as for question 1
i'm gonna go with couple hundred seeds....
question [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is it okay to be in Love with the smell of your own fingers..:crying:..or do I need a psychiatrist...?...:doc3:..she smelled so good I could eat my own fingers
.... this ones tooo easy for jokes.... where to start...
that's what he said...
shrink? your good as long as your gynecologist doesn't say that.... even if the doc did, i'd think ur still good ... just need a new doctor

you'd love your fingers too if all you had to work with was 2 inches ....

[HASHTAG]#whatpestatethis[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 762260

nooooo @mohawk warrior is going to Kill me.....:coffee:..it was Fat dog with bad tummy....:crying:

View attachment 762261

@mohawk warrior This weeks quiz question..:coffee:.. [HASHTAG]#howcan2inchesleaveawomanimenslysatified[/HASHTAG]? :size:

The little stumpie disappearing off the right of the photo got cut down yesterday..:headbang:..from the tip to the end of the stem and she is exactly 2 inches...

How many seeds did I Roll out of her..?..:eyebrows:

:crying::crying::crying: as the Actress said to the Bishop..

That plant looks like it survived a pillow fight party... The Lee house has a [HASHTAG]#babydogeatslikeadragon[/HASHTAG]

mossy that dog should get a cookie lmao well lettuce or something... compared to mine or @budelee 's dog..... that's nothing jebus, such a gentle mauling.. as for question 1

If it is an established plant I don't mind..she just nibbles the leaves..but when they are young she pulls them out by the roots..luckily these were just the stumpies I pulled off the table..:coffee:

i'm gonna go with couple hundred seeds....

75 :d5:
I Lost around 50 germs due to an early season shut down autumn and a late season cold patch in the spring..so that 2 incher replenishes what I lost..:d5:..Mother Nature..

shrink? your good as long as your gynecologist doesn't say that.... even if the doc did, i'd think ur still good ... just need a new doctor

you'd love your fingers too if all you had to work with was 2 inches ....

Ex boyfriend was a mechanic..everytime we went to his local pub..dressed one of his mates would say can you just have a look at me car..it is in the car park and will only take you 5 minutes...:nono:..it used to drive him Nuts..
and I said..could be worse...:shrug:..you could be a gynaecologist :crying:

That plant looks like it survived a pillow fight party... The Lee house has a [HASHTAG]#babydogeatslikeadragon[/HASHTAG]

:crying: My old dog Loves the same Bud as me..but she has a better sense of smell..so if I see her hanging around a particular plant..I Know that one is going to be a Great one for My Meds..:d5:..

She only eats the leaves..and actually Prefers the Black leafed ones..:headbang:..Impeccable taste...:biggrin:

Back