OK...how time fly's when you're having fun! I started with 4 auto's and still have them going strong...I did un-officially pick my Dinafem Blue Critical Auto a few weeks ago but today is my deadline!!!!!!!!!!!! So it will be the Dinafem...:smoking:

Here she is at day 29 from seed...not the stockiest, but has the most branching and height...strong starter it appears.
dina-blue-full-jpg.761978

Up closer to the budding young girls...
dina-blue-jpg.761979

Here is Fast Buds # 1
fast_buds-1-jpg.761980

Fast Buds Rhino # 2
View attachment 762060

And last but not least Nirvana Freebie Short Ryder...
nirv_sr-30-jpg.761983

That's it for now....I'll put these in my grow journal and also need to get the Fast Buds over to that grow competition as well...Cheers! :pighug:
Looking VERY healthy my friend. Great growing!

Peace!

I am still totally up in the air what auto to enter...all doing well and all roughly the same size...lol...might just make a random table and roll the die in 10 days for my selection...hahaha

@ljacve55 - sweet!! Looks like an exceptional spot and a great start for the plants(photos?)!! Well done so far!! Hmmm it seems i somehow missed you on the list...what strain is it you are growing? Can we also get a post with a pic of the first week and one of the plant around day 14. Ah yes one more thing...team europe?
Here is te pictures of plants in the end of first week and here how they look now.
In the picture are also 1 Amnesia auto and 2 Super Stinky auto along with Jack Herer auto and Amherst Sour Diesel.
16f93d437eaf2256de7d5a40c5454829.jpg
a4309a9443bca394fe4622542553e23c.jpg
c7f9620475dea188f7f297e3e7a6000a.jpg

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Mini plums sweet @Mossy

Yeah..a nice early fruit...about the size of a large cherry.
Must admit the just under ripe plums do it for me they have a lovely tart to them
I had a few testers when we were down there...yum...............:pie:

Okay so here we go.....my official Photoperiod Entry at day 66 Dutch Passion Think Fast...settling in nicely!! Lighter in the bottom of the pic is getting smaller and smaller!
img_5248-jpg.761401

@912GreenSkell ..You wanna borrow the staffroom zippo..?..:eyebrows:

IMG_1435.JPG

My blow Mind autoflower is Almost ready
emoji173.png
️ very very frosty
emoji33.png
'shine bright like a diamond' she is now on Day 91
Pics tomorrow guys Its raining as hell
emoji482.png
emoji482.png

@blowyourmind we want photo!! :)edit: I found your photo sorry!! Nice bud bro :d5:

Firstday in glasshouse!!! I do some lst and defoliation on both girls;) i dont use any liquid fertilizer, just vermicompost:smoking:

View attachment 761509

View attachment 761511

:growing:

:biggrin: Beautiful plant Captain! Awesome to see an AFN mug in its natural habitat! :coffee: :d5: May they bring you many many cuppas!!

:coffee: [HASHTAG]#showusyerafnmug[/HASHTAG]

Back