I like the looks of the think fast a photo sativa that finishs on time in a northern climate quite nice ,not a lot that do ,and that one sure takes off for you,I like the differences in those widows as well really interested in seeing the pheno differences in those as they get big .

Give the DP Durban a shot sometime...i know i will be regrowing it again. Super early finish for a pure sativa...mine was done last week of sept last summer.

Update on mah Dutch Passion Think Big for the outdoor auto.

Lots of sunshine this week, and the budsites are starting to really put out. Smell is amazing, and, now thanks to @Rebel (thanks Rebel!) I can enjoy a tasty morning beverage in style ;)
IMG_20170607_131312_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170607_131425_hdr.jpg

Update on mah Dutch Passion Think Big for the outdoor auto.

Lots of sunshine this week, and the budsites are starting to really put out. Smell is amazing, and, now thanks to @Rebel (thanks Rebel!) I can enjoy a tasty morning beverage in style ;)View attachment 761726 View attachment 761727

:biggrin: Beautiful plant Captain! Awesome to see an AFN mug in its natural habitat! :coffee: :d5: May they bring you many many cuppas!!

:biggrin: Beautiful plant Captain! Awesome to see an AFN mug in its natural habitat! :coffee: :d5: May they bring you many many cuppas!!
bahahahahahah :funny:
you ready for this week @912GreenSkell SUNSHINE!!!!!

got some real nice lookin somethings brewing in this thread I tell ya

Back