My Favourite..Energy Up with great thought processing....:headbang:..early harvest Afghans normally do it for me.
Has @FastBuds got you signed up for the [HASHTAG]#Fastbuds[/HASHTAG] Ladies Grow off..?

Yeah, I find that heavy indicas harvested a little early do it okay for me.
I'm not a fan of heavy narcotic effect.

I talked to Witchy about the FastBuds ladies grow, but the timing just didn't work for me at all.

I'll be at a new location later in the year.
And that location should be much better for growing, whether outdoors or indoors.
Maybe see y'all then!

[HASHTAG]#ACurseonallRippers[/HASHTAG] :wizzy: May karma catch u with them and 1,000 fleas infest their ar*eholes :grrr1:

What about a June start..?
You only have 1 leg..so we could do a later start date..

View attachment 760784

Me early bad weather stumpies....

View attachment 760785

May as well have them out and re-seed the pot...:headbang:

They May be small..but they can still Stink a house out...:crying:..

and ..Old enough to [HASHTAG]#GetJiggy[/HASHTAG] ...:yeah:

View attachment 760795

Those are some beautiful red flowers!!!!
:love:

@Bud Wiser UK - Looking great bud!! Sucks to hear theres no forests left there! Updated entry!!

@GringoStarr - grrrr!!! Bugs! Looking a little light in colour as well. Updated Black Dog

It's okay. Just joined the game for a laugh with everyone.
I'm still so high after winning some free Sweet Seeds last month!!!!

Thanks so much for joining the contest maria. Hey, hats off to you for growing in possibly one of the harshest climates i have ever seen.

I talked to Witchy about the FastBuds ladies grow, but the timing just didn't work for me at all.

And that location should be much better for growing, whether outdoors or indoors.
Maybe see y'all then!

:love:

Longer daylight hours? :frog:

:d5::d5:[HASHTAG]#GoGladiators[/HASHTAG] ..:vibe:

IMG_1420.JPG

For some reason my girls have decided to veg..little buggers have sat for 4 days with no movement..I Fed them as well...:coffee:..our weather has been humid thundery..but warm.

and wow look at that color @Mossy mmmmmmmmmm
delicious ..

Love me some Colour @mohawk warrior ...:d5:..had a purple a red and a pink.

I saw a youtube video the other day of a guy that uses nothing but leave compost to grow tomatoes. It was a pretty cool watch! :thumbsup:

Cheers for sharing it..:headbang:

Grows tremendous pot!! Not enough nutrients to carry weeds vigorous diet, but a superb base.

How did it work on tomatoes?

No added nutes, not even calcium! Check it out!

:headbang: I cannot get away with a compost heap..so all of the weeds that I have spare from feeding the chickens go into a big water butt for nitrogen tea...:headbang:

Also helps if you can get some sun.
None of which are available at Asda Garden Centres.

They don't sell Sun at ASDA..?....:yoinks:

I'm having to make do with Estonian sphagnum peat moss. Re-badged by the Dutch. :smoking:

Well your girls seem to Love it..:headbang:

3 days ago I had to cut one blow Mind.. And now I can test one tiny bud cuz was dry enough to smoke it..

Damn what a stoney ass mf bud that was
emoji33.png
emoji33.png
emoji33.png
emoji123.png
emoji123.png
very good weed I say. It promist good shit. now time 4 curing..

I Do like to see people Test their bud straight from quick dry..:pass:...I Want a girl who kicks right from dry.
I actually Prefer fresh bud..and outdoor grown bud..and bud grown through a cold period..okay..I just Love bud....

Take care, Skelly.

Yeah..my Thoughts too..there is nothing I own worth getting hurt for...:headbang:

It's okay. Just joined the game for a laugh with everyone.
I'm still so high after winning some free Sweet Seeds last month!!!!

[HASHTAG]#GoMariaSanchez[/HASHTAG] :headbang:..2018 there should be More to Win..stick with the [HASHTAG]#growbattles[/HASHTAG] :yeah:

Afghan dominants for me..take early Energy Up..late..narcotic..and the Best thing I have Ever had for muscle spasms caused by nerve damage...:headbang:..you can feel the spasms unbunch.

Maybe see y'all then!

Good Luck with that..:bighug:..Hope it is everything you ever wanted.

Racey Reds we call them..:biggrin:..the extra circulation seems to reach the parts that other bud doesn't reach..:coffee:..if you know what I mean [HASHTAG]#autoerotics[/HASHTAG]
I'll be keeping it away from the hubby...:crying:

PS...good job the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] second leg is closed for new entries...

With my small pots..no ferts and half the light time I wouldda whupped their Arses...

IMG_1419.JPG

Longer daylight hours? :frog:

Latitude wise, it will be more varied, maybe up to 16/8 summer 8/16 mid winter, so more variation and defined times for photos.
Climate wise, also more mediterranean, coastal. Enough rain to keep things growing, but much less water than here.
This area climate would really be excellent for most ganja, I am very sure of that!!!

If you good people all actually where I was growing.... you'd pee yourself laughing!!!

Latitude wise, it will be more varied, maybe up to 16/8 summer 8/16 mid winter, so more variation and defined times for photos.

Yeah 15-15.5 hours summer peak and 9-9.5 hours winter low hours.
I'm med costal too.
Double harvest possible for photos on mild winters :headbang:..you can catch the march 12/12.
Harvest early May.

Climate wise, also more mediterranean, coastal. Enough rain to keep things growing, but much less water than here.
This area climate would really be excellent for most ganja, I am very sure of that!!!

Good Luck..:headbang:

Got me stumpies all stripped..quite amazing..the Red was the most mature. The other two a bit small/soft..so..Ill dry the off a week and see what I have viable.

IMG_1424.JPG

IMG_1395.JPG

Tree down the road..mini plums...

IMG_1388.JPG

Big plums about a fortnight off..

IMG_1398.JPG

Snail orgy on the quince :nono:

Back