It was just a quick razz. ;)
Actually in reality PH does fluctuate in a major way in my area...i learned PH in the old days...plant in areas which you know the trees and plant naturally live in soil with proper PH. Try to plant in a cedar or pine forest and you know what you get!! On the other hand a maple, oak or birch forest has tremendous dirt proper PH and does a fantastic job on grass. I learned outdoor growing the old school way...trial and error. No fancy meters or fertilizer...just instinct and learned skills.

Hmmm. A bit short on Pine and Cedar forests around these parts .. Maple, Oak and Birch are all in short supply too.
Also helps if you can get some sun.
None of which are available at Asda Garden Centres.

I'm having to make do with Estonian sphagnum peat moss. Re-badged by the Dutch. :smoking:

Anyway, whilst I'm here .. you can have my weekly update, a day early. :toke:

My Auto Brooklyn Sunrise entry, now at 41 days (6 wks tomorrow).

BS-41days-1.jpg
BS-41days-2.jpg

And here she is, bottom left, with all her sisters ...

Greenhouse_left.jpg

:cools:

3 days ago I had to cut one blow Mind.. And now I can test one tiny bud cuz was dry enough to smoke it..

Damn what a stoney ass mf bud that was [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji123][emoji123] very good weed I say. It promist good shit. now time 4 curing..
8c36616a56b4e95077f05e928625fdaf.jpg
9639892ec3a9eb50be3b1ebe0931bd5f.jpg

Ive heard that quite a bit about the mazar...great to confirm she is holding up!! Kind of regret not starting one!

Yeah there is 2 kinds of herb thieves around here...the kind that sneaks around at 2am like rats scurrying in the shadows(the type i deal with)....and then the dangerous kind...theres been talk of a group of 4-6 guys that gridlock local forest masked as deer hunters carrying 12 gauge shotguns. Great times to be a guerilla farmer around here...sigh.

Take care, Skelly.

I know the rule of the 30 day entry can make it tough, especially for those in the harsh climates(like i know you would have likely chosen another strain for your entry if you could have?)...trying to think a way around this...after this contest is done i will make a thread and tag in all of the entries and ask ideas on rule changes. Never will there be a ruleset that everyone loves, but hopefully we can devise something that can work with everyone.

It's okay. Just joined the game for a laugh with everyone.
I'm still so high after winning some free Sweet Seeds last month!!!!

Back