Mini plums sweet @Mossy

Okay so here we go.....my official Photoperiod Entry at day 66 Dutch Passion Think Fast...settling in nicely!! Lighter in the bottom of the pic is getting smaller and smaller!
IMG_5248.JPG

Just a random auto shot....one of these will be the auto entry...all at day 18
Dinafem and DP Auto White Widows
IMG_5235.JPG

DP Glueberry(post training pic)
IMG_5241.JPG

Bomb Cherry Bomb
IMG_5237.JPG

Latitude wise, it will be more varied, maybe up to 16/8 summer 8/16 mid winter, so more variation and defined times for photos.
Climate wise, also more mediterranean, coastal. Enough rain to keep things growing, but much less water than here.
This area climate would really be excellent for most ganja, I am very sure of that!!!

That is exceptional!! A much better suite light regime for photos.

@blowyourmind we want photo!! :)edit: I found your photo sorry!! Nice bud bro :d5:

Firstday in glasshouse!!! I do some lst and defoliation on both girls;) i dont use any liquid fertilizer, just vermicompost:smoking:

20170607_200133.jpg

20170607_200104.jpg

Around 25-30 days i dont know exactly... yep FastBuds Girl scout cookies and Gorilla glue ;)

Which of the 2 will you be entering? I will start updating the front page with your entry now. So from now on we need a pic every 14 days until finish. Plants are looking excellent bud...awesome growing

Mini plums sweet @Mossy

Okay so here we go.....my official Photoperiod Entry at day 66 Dutch Passion Think Fast...settling in nicely!! Lighter in the bottom of the pic is getting smaller and smaller!
View attachment 761401

Just a random auto shot....one of these will be the auto entry...all at day 18
Dinafem and DP Auto White Widows
View attachment 761402

DP Glueberry(post training pic)
View attachment 761403

Bomb Cherry Bomb
View attachment 761404
I like the looks of the think fast a photo sativa that finishs on time in a northern climate quite nice ,not a lot that do ,and that one sure takes off for you,I like the differences in those widows as well really interested in seeing the pheno differences in those as they get big .

Back