@Maria Sanchez - what we need is 2 pics...one is of a live bud or cola, and one of dried bud(single or pile is fine). Maria please do follow through with the pics...never know right!!

Okay, will do. Though rather damaged, the Mandarine's flavor is coming out.

Maria....I am SUPER impressed with your Mazar results!! Not a speck of mold...wow!! As for the paintball....have to guard from the biggest threat out there...arseholes that are either too lazy or too dense to grow their own plants. So far they havent been back since they robbed the crop many seasons ago...but stolen once and now i have to guard.

Yes, no mold at all, and she was latest of all of them, and tightest / densest too.

Rip offs..... almost got hit once, I think. Bad hombres.

Dont hold back..tell us what she Smokes like...:pass:..at the end of the day..that is what we are All Interested in...:biggrin:

If you want to do a Formal Showcase Review on her you will get a Vendor badge and 1,000 Plus Rep points for it...:headbang:

I hope to do full formal reviews for all of them.
But maybe I'll do a group one for the Sweets and another for the Fasts.
First need to get them all ready and packed and stuff.
Am taking lots of photos on the way,
so can use those for a better full review later.

I want the badge!!!! :p

FB Green Crack is very functional, good for concentration, clear, energizing.
That's what it's been today for me.

Not sure what I'll swap to tomorrow. :p
Maybe the Safari [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] or the Dark Devil or the Mandarine.....

Yes, no mold at all, and she was latest of all of them, and tightest / densest too.

Ive heard that quite a bit about the mazar...great to confirm she is holding up!! Kind of regret not starting one!

Yeah there is 2 kinds of herb thieves around here...the kind that sneaks around at 2am like rats scurrying in the shadows(the type i deal with)....and then the dangerous kind...theres been talk of a group of 4-6 guys that gridlock local forest masked as deer hunters carrying 12 gauge shotguns. Great times to be a guerilla farmer around here...sigh.

I know the rule of the 30 day entry can make it tough, especially for those in the harsh climates(like i know you would have likely chosen another strain for your entry if you could have?)...trying to think a way around this...after this contest is done i will make a thread and tag in all of the entries and ask ideas on rule changes. Never will there be a ruleset that everyone loves, but hopefully we can devise something that can work with everyone.

Back