In 2 days i will move them into glasshouse ;)

20170606_094327.jpg

20170606_094156.jpg

Congratulation @Maria Sanchez :bravo:..First Finish.

Will everyone keep a record of Start times..coz it will be interesting to See what Outdoor does to cross Finish times...:thumbsup:

Thanks!!! Already smoking it, ladies and gentlemen. :p

I'm also very interested to see total growth times.
I'm wondering if most "standard" times are for indoors with 18/6 up to 24/0 light cycles.
And therefore outdoors under 16/8 or down to 12/12 (almost like mine), make even shorter life cycles.

Dont hold back..tell us what she Smokes like...:pass:..at the end of the day..that is what we are All Interested in...:biggrin:

If you want to do a Formal Showcase Review on her you will get a Vendor badge and 1,000 Plus Rep points for it...:headbang:

I'm wondering if most "standard" times are for indoors with 18/6 up to 24/0 light cycles.
And therefore outdoors under 16/8 or down to 12/12 (almost like mine), make even shorter life cycles.

Yup..has me guessing too....longer or shorter growth period compared to Lights...guess we are going to find out here...:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#Go[/HASHTAG] Belivitez :d5:..what outdoor night temps do you have..?

Yep..that is what it is doing to me. Since I'm not the only one..I better check with @Son of Hobbes that it isn't a site tech problem.

Its been doing that on and off for me for almost 2 weeks...mentioned it in Staff chat but nobody noticed i guess. :shrug:
The night i mentioned it it was non stop...super frustrating!! Starting doing it again to me tonight

Actually....from my research and watching a ton of auto grows, most folks seem to find outdoor autos take longer on the average than breeder quoted times. Mine have been perfect to breeders times except for
1 Full Sun Garden Auto ULtimate 100 days
2 Partial Sun Garden(8 hours of sun tapering down to less than 6 by harvest) Auto Ultimate 100 days
3 Partial Sun Garden Barneys Farm Auto Blue Mammoth 100 days

The 2 partial sun plants it was almost like they were stuck in an early preflower stasis...in early preflower but they just kept stretching and refused to advance in flower. Both turned into very large autos (ABM had a trained 54" main stalk and the ultimate had a 43" main stalk)

Its been doing that on and off for me for almost 2 weeks...mentioned it in Staff chat but nobody noticed i guess. :shrug:
The night i mentioned it it was non stop...super frustrating!! Starting doing it again to me tonight

If only 1 person reports it we tend to Think it is that persons system problem..:headbang:..that is why I checked...:coffee:..to see if it was just me..

Back