CIMG2543.JPG
ok i do not have a pic of my blue mystic entry even though she is in the shot with my two autos the sour liver was my auto entry. next pic is a royal ak clone which i thought was the blue mystic
CIMG2545.JPG

And the following growers need to update their pics(if i missed an update LMK and i will backtrack and find it) @Maria Sanchez , @Dave_Shorts , @farmergreen007 , @Vlad The Inhaler, @islandgrower
Hopefully this wont be a trend....cause it does create quite a bit more work for me with every entry outdated. Totally realize that stuff happens though!!

Will do. Though my plants are now cut down and mostly dried.
What kind of pic am I supposed to give now?
Dried bud shot? Or big cloud of smoke shot? :p

Haha...loving the optimism bud! Goodness i cant believe it....you call yourself a guerilla farmer, and don't even have one of those sets of nightvision goggles? Oh shame on you :D :D :D :D (says the guy that has to guard his full sun garden plants in the middle of flower with a paintball gun with laser sights all night :D)

That's pretty intense......
Against humans? Or mooses? Or bears? What?!?!

Day 65 - Dutch Passion AutoMazar - Harvest

Not my entry, just sharing with y'all here.
My last plant for this year's outdoor spring season.

Took her down in the dark. It was still light enough to see by.
Kind of fun out there in the dark forest, nothing but ripe ganja bush, scissors and a bag.
So, for photos, just a couple of nice bud shots once I got her back inside.

20170605-automazar-1-jpg.760586

Nice full tray behind her.
Of all the plants in this grow, the Mazar was the tallest, most dense and solid.
Will prob also be highest yield, but have to compare with the Blue Amnesia.
She also had NO MOLD, unlike pretty much all the other plants.
The scent during cutting and right now is mainly straight Afghani flavor.

20170605-automazar-2-jpg.760585
20170605-automazar-3-jpg.760584

Not the greatest pics, but hey! One without flash, one with.

All the plants are now either still drying, or mostly dried and packed.
Will cure them for a while in sealed containers, airing regularly.
Then will vacuum pack after that.

Happy growing AFN people!
I've already got my first outdoor harvest in for 2017!!!

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

haha think you got the living cola shot down now just a dried shot of the cola . i think?.?

Okay. Unfortunately, in the end, the Cream Mandarine XL was the worst affected by bud mold.
The Safari [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] lady was much better. But I still had to cut her down to little buds to dry.

Wondering if it's worth posting or not. They are both totally unimpressive to look at.....

How about a photo of a pile of dried bud instead?

@Maria Sanchez - what we need is 2 pics...one is of a live bud or cola, and one of dried bud(single or pile is fine). Maria please do follow through with the pics...never know right!! Maria....I am SUPER impressed with your Mazar results!! Not a speck of mold...wow!! As for the paintball....have to guard from the biggest threat out there...arseholes that are either too lazy or too dense to grow their own plants. So far they havent been back since they robbed the crop many seasons ago...but stolen once and now i have to guard.

@Mossy - Hey aunty! When maria supplies her final pics, can I please get you to start a poll thread and add maria's pics?

Back