So, 9 out of 10 plants definitely prefer clothes pegs after having their heads chopped off! :toke:

i might employ this method in garden 1 .. (my parents:face: i keep saying plz stop watering ) ... way to much watering, and strech as a result ...

:pop: haha

they will be tied up

Garden 1 :
PHOTO_20170603_155310[1].jpg

Garden 2 :

PHOTO_20170603_160814[1].jpg

the 3 in the small pots in pic1 are my DP TD x Slowmo(CBD Haze)... very high hopes here :frog: as soon as sex is shown ... females will be only plants in mother soil this year :headbang:

Cheers :pass:

@Swan - updating entry...its a girl!! Good stuff!

@Bud Wiser UK - cool man! Good idea on the clothespins, and they seem to work well!

@Vlad The Inhaler - hey no problem bud...i totally understand the restrictions of a guerilla grow. I am putting an addendum to the rules. Pics are required every 14 days. I will then warn you at 14 days that plants need new pics....you then have a further 14 days to supply pics or your entry will be eliminated.

@dafthandler - hey no problem bud....as long as they will be finished by Dec 1st, and other criteria is met...thats the goal to be into the voting phase.

@Slowmo - Fantastic bud!! Red Dragon is looking beauty!! Updating entry now.

@blowyourmind - KKXAH is looking amazing bud!! Wow she is a true branch factory!! Well grown! Updated entry...and the Blowmind...wow....loving the crystal factor...have to give that strain a try for sure!! How is the smell?

@Need4Weed - nice man...red poisons are looking solid so far!!!

@mohawk warrior + @Bud Wiser UK - HAhaaha thanks for bringing comedy to the show fellas!! Got a few good laughs reading your guys posts.

Fantastic work all around!! We should be seeing a whole slew of entries starting to flow soon!!

And the following growers need to update their pics(if i missed an update LMK and i will backtrack and find it) @Maria Sanchez , @Dave_Shorts , @farmergreen007 , @Vlad The Inhaler, @islandgrower
Hopefully this wont be a trend....cause it does create quite a bit more work for me with every entry outdated. Totally realize that stuff happens though!!

Last edited:
@Swan - updating entry...its a girl!! Good stuff!

@Bud Wiser UK - cool man! Good idea on the clothespins, and they seem to work well!

@Vlad The Inhaler - hey no problem bud...i totally understand the restrictions of a guerilla grow. I am putting an addendum to the rules. Pics are required every 14 days. I will then warn you at 14 days that plants need new pics....you then have a further 14 days to supply pics or your entry will be eliminated.

@dafthandler - hey no problem bud....as long as they will be finished by Dec 1st, and other criteria is met...thats the goal to be into the voting phase.

@Slowmo - Fantastic bud!! Red Dragon is looking beauty!! Updating entry now.

@blowyourmind - KKXAH is looking amazing bud!! Wow she is a true branch factory!! Well grown! Updated entry...and the Blowmind...wow....loving the crystal factor...have to give that strain a try for sure!! How is the smell?

@Need4Weed - nice man...red poisons are looking solid so far!!!

@mohawk warrior + @Bud Wiser UK - HAhaaha thanks for bringing comedy to the show fellas!! Got a few good laughs reading your guys posts.

Fantastic work all around!! We should be seeing a whole slew of entries starting to flow soon!!

And the following growers need to update their pics(if i missed an update LMK and i will backtrack and find it) @Maria Sanchez , @Dave_Shorts , @farmergreen , @Vlad The Inhaler, @islandgrower Ideally this wont be a trend....cause it does created a bunch more work for me with every entry outdated. Totally realize that stuff happens though!!

Believe me Skell, I want the pics. I also need to top the bitches too.. [emoji6][emoji1365]

Outdated pics coupled with outdated plant work? Thats even worse!! :D Time for a night run i would think!!

Hehe! I need to see what I'm doing bud, torches aren't an option either cos the patch is right next to a road.

We'll see whose plant work's outdated when I'm still topping off a step ladder in a month. [emoji2]

(I hope) [emoji23]

Hehe! I need to see what I'm doing bud, torches aren't an option either cos the patch is right next to a road.

We'll see whose plant work's outdated when I'm still topping off a step ladder in a month. [emoji2]

(I hope) [emoji23]

Haha...loving the optimism bud! Goodness i cant believe it....you call yourself a guerilla farmer, and don't even have one of those sets of nightvision goggles? Oh shame on you :D :D :D :D (says the guy that has to guard his full sun garden plants in the middle of flower with a paintball gun with laser sights all night :D)

Haha...loving the optimism bud! Goodness i cant believe it....you call yourself a guerilla farmer, and don't even have one of those sets of nightvision goggles? Oh shame on you :D :D :D :D (says the guy that has to guard his full sun garden plants in the middle of flower with a paintball gun with laser sights all night :D)

Well.. allow me to elaborate on that subject Skell...

I don't go at night, so it's fair to say night vision goggles would be a waste of my hard earned cash. [emoji38]

Back