[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :d5:

Eat those sunbeams Bitches...:crying:

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1351.JPG

[HASHTAG]#sunshineonacloudyday[/HASHTAG]

IMG_1354.JPG

[HASHTAG]#growyourownshade[/HASHTAG] :coffee: I bought the grape vines to make a patio shade...now I need to Learn how to grow grapes....:biggrin:..our friend the farm labourer was down the other day and he said..OMFG...OMFG..you can't have so many grapes on one plant...:doh:..it is Crayzeeeeeeeeeeee...so I chopped half the bunches off..and it is Still Crayzeeee :coffee:

IMG_1330 (2).JPG

First outdoor ripened tommies...:frog:

Yeah its a new one for me too bud! Research showed they were sugar ants....they literally ate the emerging seedling within 12 hours...the tiny 1 day old plant was completely covered by the little buggers!!

C99XDurban sound like it has alot of potential!!

I Did have a photo of the ants actually stealing new germs out of the soil..:headbang:

Weather has been rough...cold, cold cold and windy...plants in the full sun garden arent liking the cool weater, but all are growing okay though!! Notice the cold slouch!!

Official Entry Think Fast Day 58
View attachment 758908

And one of these beautiful seedlings will be my Auto entry...not sure who yet!

Autowhite widows... Left DP AWW , Right Dinafem AWWXXL
View attachment 758912

Back row Left Bloody Skunk Sweet , Back Right Fairy Frost
Front Row Left DP Glueberry , Front Row Right Sour Soil batch Fairy Frost MALE/Killed
View attachment 758914

Back Row Left Nashira , Back row right Moby Dick XXL
Front Row left Cherry Bomb , Front Row Right Mandarin XL
View attachment 758913

You know I'm going to whinge my head off when I See your Giant photos don't you..? :coffee:

Catching a break today...but the next 3 days calling for rain...hard rain. Buckle down the hatches!! Hmmmm gonna be one of those years!! On a positive note though...the more the plants get beat down now, the stronger their branches and main stalk joints will be. The plants show no fear, and neither can I!!

[HASHTAG]#ProperGardener[/HASHTAG]..:headbang:

That's for sure mate..
In Holland we have temps 24celcius but upcoming week we get Rain en thunderstorms..

We had them in Spain last night...:thumbsup:..fingers crossed you get no Damage.

Day 27 of my entry.
Dwarfy is starting to flower.
Exciting times as a first time grower.
[emoji3]

4eec9de24d15d6bbb04472d2187312e8.jpg

4d14123fe7e6cab5e6e6c397730eec5a.jpg

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sweet..first pistils..a Welcome sight..:headbang:

I was checking my trichomes and I cut one blow Mind Down.. The are not going to be amber only milky
I saw that a bunch of trichomes has no head only the stem if u know what I mean[emoji53] damn man
Wet weight was 88grams pics later

Shame..:headbang:

jesus..... we got a ringer!!!! lmao

:coffee: Do you know...I spotted one of the Garden grows with a light in....:yoinks:..I Swear I had that down as supplemental lighting...:crying:

So I went canoeing the other day, and a little thought popped into my head. So I went canoeing again today, and stuck 5 auto onyx seeds along the river bank in 3 different spots near to stinging nettles each time. I'm back in @912GreenSkell ! (If its not too late!)

They will be from seed outside so I'll be lucky to get much, but will keep you all posted!

[HASHTAG]#Godafthandler[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Not exactly, the reason I do it is because after topping them, there's a great big hole down which all sorts of nasty shit can crawl / invade.
It's an open wound. The clothes peg closes it and helps create a seal, allowing the plant's natural 'water pressure' to resume quickly.
I think of it a bit like the 'stitches' you get at the hospital when you slice your skin open, closes the wound, helps speed up the healing process ... so I guess as a result, side branching will be quicker imho. :toke:

Works for me. :thumbsup:

Water flows up a plant by capillary action, a pressure differential between the top and bottom of the plant ... when you chop it's head off, you're instantly creating a pressure drop at the top causing the plant to cease fluid (and therefore nutrient) intake. This is why it droops. It takes a while for the plant to redirect it's internal plumbing and readdress the pressure drop. If you seal off that wound quickly, it allows the plant to resume it's normal internal fluid pressure much faster, facilitating a faster recovery ... plus it keeps pests and disease out ... just like getting 'stitches' at the hospital.

I read it somewhere on a gardening forum in another life ... :headbang:

Cheers for Sharing @Bud Wiser UK :d5: [HASHTAG]#lLive[/HASHTAG]&Learn :headbang:

My Red Dragon this morning : she is gonna be a short fatty :pighug:

I Love short fatties @Slowmo ...Sati girls just don't float my boat...:headbang:

@Mossy .. yur garden could do with a bit of a tidy, tut tut! :eyebrows:

Nice bunch of grapes you got there tho' ... :crying:

You Volunteering...?...Free Bud and Lodgings for any volunteer gardeners.
Cheap flights from the UK to Alicante.....:headbang:

ea574e265a48e72f97233042143c6e1a.jpg

There...I Told you @mohawk warrior ..supplemental lighting....:coffee:..that is why @blowyourmind s girls are doing so well... [HASHTAG]#ringer[/HASHTAG] :crying:

Joking..they are looking Great..and Large @blowyourmind :bravo:
Tnx man but we get a couple days stormy weather en thunderstorms so I hope she survive it[emoji23] the blow Mind autoflower is gonna be in the tent outside

You Volunteering...?...Free Bud and Lodgings for any volunteer gardeners.
Cheap flights from the UK to Alicante.....:headbang:
sign me up... I could use a vacation / a good work out.... plus it may help my uncle move quicker lmao
can we make some 'mossmo" an AFN vintage Merlot
hehehe those led's are killer ehhh mossy!!! heheheh @PlatinumLEDTom new aspect for ya.... solar garden boosters bahahahahahha:funny:
:note:

Tnx man but we get a couple days stormy weather en thunderstorms so I hope she survive it[emoji23] the blow Mind autoflower is gonna be in the tent outside

[HASHTAG]#fingerscrossed[/HASHTAG] for them..:headbang:

sign me up... I could use a vacation / a good work out.... plus it may help my uncle move quicker lmao

What is his timescale @mohawk warrior ?

can we make some 'mossmo" an AFN vintage Merlot

[HASHTAG]#MOSSMO[/HASHTAG] :cheersmate:

hehehe those led's are killer ehhh mossy!!! heheheh @PlatinumLEDTom new aspect for ya.... solar garden boosters bahahahahahha:funny:

hmm...There is a Project for you....supplemental outdoor LED's..:d5:..have you seen the Ikea kits..?

when we persuade every amateur gardener to have a LED panel in their greenhouse we will be getting there....:coffee:..

Back