Weather has been rough...cold, cold cold and windy...plants in the full sun garden arent liking the cool weater, but all are growing okay though!! Notice the cold slouch!!

Official Entry Think Fast Day 58
IMG_5231.JPG

And one of these beautiful seedlings will be my Auto entry...not sure who yet!

Autowhite widows... Left DP AWW , Right Dinafem AWWXXL
IMG_5220.JPG

Back row Left Bloody Skunk Sweet , Back Right Fairy Frost
Front Row Left DP Glueberry , Front Row Right Sour Soil batch Fairy Frost MALE/Killed
IMG_5222.JPG

Back Row Left Nashira , Back row right Moby Dick XXL
Front Row left Cherry Bomb , Front Row Right Mandarin XL
IMG_5221.JPG

Weather has been rough...cold, cold cold and windy...plants in the full sun garden arent liking the cool weater, but all are growing okay though!! Notice the cold slouch!!

Official Entry Think Fast Day 58
View attachment 758908

And one of these beautiful seedlings will be my Auto entry...not sure who yet!

Autowhite widows... Left DP AWW , Right Dinafem AWWXXL
View attachment 758912

Back row Left Bloody Skunk Sweet , Back Right Fairy Frost
Front Row Left DP Glueberry , Front Row Right Sour Soil batch Fairy Frost MALE/Killed
View attachment 758914

Back Row Left Nashira , Back row right Moby Dick XXL
Front Row left Cherry Bomb , Front Row Right Mandarin XL
View attachment 758913

Nice variety @912GreenSkell Sending positive vibes that it warms up soon! :karmacloud:

Nice variety @912GreenSkell Sending positive vibes that it warms up soon! :karmacloud:

Catching a break today...but the next 3 days calling for rain...hard rain. Buckle down the hatches!! Hmmmm gonna be one of those years!! On a positive note though...the more the plants get beat down now, the stronger their branches and main stalk joints will be. The plants show no fear, and neither can I!!

Catching a break today...but the next 3 days calling for rain...hard rain. Buckle down the hatches!! Hmmmm gonna be one of those years!! On a positive note though...the more the plants get beat down now, the stronger their branches and main stalk joints will be. The plants show no fear, and neither can I!!
That's for sure mate..
In Holland we have temps 24celcius but upcoming week we get Rain en thunderstorms..

Back