I was checking my trichomes and I cut one blow Mind Down.. The are not going to be amber only milky
I saw that a bunch of trichomes has no head only the stem if u know what I mean[emoji53] damn man
Wet weight was 88grams pics later

So far the DP brooklyn sunrise is my favorite DP auto strain...well worth the cash!!
their customer service is prime!!!! I had only one germ and tony sends me replacement no problem what so ever , just gotta get him that address

Weather has been rough...cold, cold cold and windy...plants in the full sun garden arent liking the cool weater, but all are growing okay though!! Notice the cold slouch!!

Official Entry Think Fast Day 58
View attachment 758908

And one of these beautiful seedlings will be my Auto entry...not sure who yet!

Autowhite widows... Left DP AWW , Right Dinafem AWWXXL
View attachment 758912

Back row Left Bloody Skunk Sweet , Back Right Fairy Frost
Front Row Left DP Glueberry , Front Row Right Sour Soil batch Fairy Frost MALE/Killed
View attachment 758914

Back Row Left Nashira , Back row right Moby Dick XXL
Front Row left Cherry Bomb , Front Row Right Mandarin XL
View attachment 758913

jesus..... we got a ringer!!!! lmao

So I went canoeing the other day, and a little thought popped into my head. So I went canoeing again today, and stuck 5 auto onyx seeds along the river bank in 3 different spots near to stinging nettles each time. I'm back in @912GreenSkell ! (If its not too late!)

They will be from seed outside so I'll be lucky to get much, but will keep you all posted!

I'm intrigued about the washing pegs. Is this an attempt to stimulate side branching? If so, does it work and does the top still develop normally afterwards? :peace:

Not exactly, the reason I do it is because after topping them, there's a great big hole down which all sorts of nasty shit can crawl / invade.
It's an open wound. The clothes peg closes it and helps create a seal, allowing the plant's natural 'water pressure' to resume quickly.
I think of it a bit like the 'stitches' you get at the hospital when you slice your skin open, closes the wound, helps speed up the healing process ... so I guess as a result, side branching will be quicker imho. :toke:

Works for me. :thumbsup:

I as well am curious about the clothes pins.

Water flows up a plant by capillary action, a pressure differential between the top and bottom of the plant ... when you chop it's head off, you're instantly creating a pressure drop at the top causing the plant to cease fluid (and therefore nutrient) intake. This is why it droops. It takes a while for the plant to redirect it's internal plumbing and readdress the pressure drop. If you seal off that wound quickly, it allows the plant to resume it's normal internal fluid pressure much faster, facilitating a faster recovery ... plus it keeps pests and disease out ... just like getting 'stitches' at the hospital.

I read it somewhere on a gardening forum in another life ... :headbang:

@912GreenSkell , I've decided to withdraw my auto entry from the comp. My autos this year are just not the type of girls who like to show off. We've still had very little sun here, and they're going to be bud on a stick style.
View attachment 757941
They're going to give me a stash no doubt, I've got quite a few lol...but no single one looks like someone who wants to dance around in public.
My photo entry is taking it better, she's looking pretty nice all things considered
Day 45 pic for her. Z6 x Harle Tzu
View attachment 757944
shit dude, hang in there! worst thing that happens? You got smoke, and nowhere to go but up :D

If you don't, at least lets share a smoke:pass::pass: or three :pass::D

shit dude, hang in there! worst thing that happens? You got smoke, and nowhere to go but up :D

If you don't, at least lets share a smoke:pass::pass: or three :pass::D
Thanks brother It always works out ok. Definitely have a few fine points to tune up here but it'll always be tricky with mother nature involved in this country lol:pass:

Water flows up a plant by capillary action, a pressure differential between the top and bottom of the plant ... when you chop it's head off, you're instantly creating a pressure drop at the top causing the plant to cease fluid (and therefore nutrient) intake. This is why it droops. It takes a while for the plant to redirect it's internal plumbing and readdress the pressure drop. If you seal off that wound quickly, it allows the plant to resume it's normal internal fluid pressure much faster, facilitating a faster recovery ... plus it keeps pests and disease out ... just like getting 'stitches' at the hospital.

I read it somewhere on a gardening forum in another life ... :headbang:
Thanks for sharing .. makes a lot of sense!:pass:

Our weather haven't been the best the last couple of days, but the balcony girls are trucking along :

My Red Dragon this morning : she is gonna be a short fatty :pighug:

DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015a.JPG
DSC_0016a.JPG

I promise to get pic on the actual balcony next time :crying:

Cheers :pass:

Back