Its also the cheapest auto seed they have in stock!!! LIttle pissed that the ants ate mine and then i accidentally planted my sour soil Brooklyn sunrise in the partial sun garden not the full sun garden...decided to keep a few of the sour soil autos to fill the spot of the DP blueberry that got to big so i had to give her away due to security reasons. Anyways i am trying out these 4 in her spot:
Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb (love the bud from the indoor this winter)
Brooklyn Sunrise (dont expect much due to limited sun and the rough start, but i am expecting quality)
DP Awhite widow CBD
DP Cinderella Jack
Looking forward to seeing these new DP additions, and sorry to hear about the ants, that is a new one for me. I just get to deal with white tail deer, pocket gophers, and the occasional rabbit.

The Cindy Jack sounds like it should be some heady stuff. I'm going to be making some DP Durban P. auto x C99auto fems here in the next couple of months. Just talked to another breeder, who is sending me some of his Mighty Durban he has worked for years. Looking forward to making some nice OD xes with it.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm off and growing now . @islandgrower - @Maria Sanchez -WalterW - She has been indoors for 2 weeks now she will spend the whole time outside . :thumbsup:
DSC_0102.JPG

Well, my chuckle head puppy decided to eat some of the soil, effectively crippling my prospective entry. Luckily, it was a hot day, so I just soaked her with the hose. I also had a seedling just starting out, so can I swap grows, rather than swapping to a different plant in the same grow? My initial hope was a gorilla glue FB. the currently being plant is a THC bomb from bomb seeds. I also have Dutch Passion daquari limes that are literal seedlings.

Thoughts?
THC bomb:
View attachment 758425

Gorilla glue: (the larger has the eaten root ball, the smaller was just a runt)
View attachment 758427
Can't see shit in that.. Lemme find a better one
View attachment 758435
Even still a garbage picture. Trust me, it was horizontal when I saw it (background plant, foreground is runt)

Widows from the gorilla grow (I chose not to enter these, because I'm kinda burned out growing it currently and wanted to care about something else:shrug:)
View attachment 758429

But I heard this is also a photo battle so here's my dinafem purple Orange CBD: (it's final starting to look good -- it's the exact same age as the THC auto in question)
View attachment 758431
Sorry for all that; cheers:cheers:and happy growing:vibe::smokeout::thumbsup:

Plants are looking good bud!! Yes you can switch your choices....the only time your entry will be set in stone is once you have declared your official entry on a plant that is 30 days old...any plant younger than that you can shift around all you want.

Looking forward to seeing these new DP additions, and sorry to hear about the ants, that is a new one for me. I just get to deal with white tail deer, pocket gophers, and the occasional rabbit.

The Cindy Jack sounds like it should be some heady stuff. I'm going to be making some DP Durban P. auto x C99auto fems here in the next couple of months. Just talked to another breeder, who is sending me some of his Mighty Durban he has worked for years. Looking forward to making some nice OD xes with it.

Peace

Yeah its a new one for me too bud! Research showed they were sugar ants....they literally ate the emerging seedling within 12 hours...the tiny 1 day old plant was completely covered by the little buggers!!

C99XDurban sound like it has alot of potential!!

Yeah its a new one for me too bud! Research showed they were sugar ants....they literally ate the emerging seedling within 12 hours...the tiny 1 day old plant was completely covered by the little buggers!!

C99XDurban sound like it has alot of potential!!

Any pictures of the ants eating? Oh never mind, sorry for bringing it up, but that is just so trippy for our climates.

I fuckin' hope so.
... I'm growing some Durbarellas right now, 4 of 'em ... came with free washing-line pegs.
View attachment 758560

:smoking:
Coolio!

Dude we must be brothers from another mother. First the lights, now the Durbarellas! I actually just had my hands on the package of photo regs, whilst packing up some gear to post. I'm sure they are from the same batch you are growing. I didn't get any free washing-line pegs with mine though. Guess I will have to have a word with the chap we got these from LOL. When I saw that combo, I thinks to meself, self that is such an awesome combo of genes, and since I have a million C99 auto fems that I reproed from last year, sounded like they needed some company with the Durban auto genes. Should have a million fems in late fall.

Hope you are doing a grow and show with these or else where! Actually quite excited to see these grow up.Any planned pollen chucking or reproductions of these for you? I'm a thinking some Mighty Durban might be nice. Oh, just remembered I have some C99 x Guerilla Gold [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] beans in the seed vault. Old seed, but a full breeders pack from the artist known as Breeder Brad. Way too many genetics to play with, and not enough years left on this old wore out body, but pollen chuck we must until the end.

Back out to the slave pit.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I fuckin' hope so.
... I'm growing some Durbarellas right now, 4 of 'em ... came with free washing-line pegs.
View attachment 758560

:smoking:
I'm intrigued about the washing pens. Is this an attempt to stimulate side branching? If so, does it work and does the top still develop normally afterwards? :peace:

Back