@blowyourmind - Looking really good....remember bud, you can only have one auto and one photo entry! Updating KK X AH and Blowmind.

@Mossy - Absolutely love that shot of the bee bombarding the flower!! Awesome!

@budwiser - Damn bud i am jealous...Brooklyn is looking excellent!! Updating now! Great to hear your photos are kicking some arse!!

@Tin Wiskers - Wow!! All are looking pristine!! LMK when you choose your entry...looking ace so far bud!! Very well done.

@captcold - Awesome bud!! Looking prime so far!! Go team North!! Updating

@dankstyle J - Supreme!! Skelly sure has settled in nice bud!! Great work as always my friend

@mohawk warrior - Hahahaha :D

@Jraven - damn bud sorry to see you drop out bud! Remember fella....one nice bud shot can take a win here!! Its all about crystal caked beauties, not size!! I'll leave you on the list, if you decide you do want to cancel your entry i will (begrudgingly :D) Z6 entry updated!

Stash is what it's about no doubt man ,has been an off year in Oregon to ,it's raining today and clouds are all I see .

Same here....weather has been terrible so far...dark, cloudy and cold...lets see some summer!! I planted most plants, but autos are holding off until it gets a bit nicer...nice being able to hit the LEDs on crappy days. New batch is doing fantastic compared to the first batch.

Same here....weather has been terrible so far...dark, cloudy and cold...lets see some summer!! I planted most plants, but autos are holding off until it gets a bit nicer...nice being able to hit the LEDs on crappy days. New batch is doing fantastic compared to the first batch.
platinum??? (led)

Indoor is definitely a blessing normally I'm struggling to keep my indoor going at this time due to sun and high temps and this year im thinking im going to be able to run em nonstop ,I'm definitely wanting better weather though friend I depend on the harvest from the greenhouse to keep me going for a year and I supplement with the indoor ,I share quite a bit do so I definitely need the sun to at least shine for a few months of the year here in the northwest lol

Nah...no cash for them expensive lights! I run old version 100X3w mars, and two populargrow/galaxyhydro 100X3w.
if I had as much cache as my web browser, then we'd be talkin... I tell ya...
maybe if I had some of those i'd perfect those cherry tomatoes I keep tryin to grow... I tell ya.. hahaah
I tell ya it's not workin out so far for me...
and it took me years to find a cherry tree to throw these tomato seeds at ... no respect I tell ya

@dankstyle J
a blessing??? I tell ya... this one time I went to my priest for confession..
by the time I was done he'd ask me to become jewish..

[HASHTAG]#rodneydangermo[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
Indoor is definitely a blessing normally I'm struggling to keep my indoor going at this time due to sun and high temps and this year im thinking im going to be able to run em nonstop ,I'm definitely wanting better weather though friend I depend on the harvest from the greenhouse to keep me going for a year and I supplement with the indoor ,I share quite a bit do so I definitely need the sun to at least shine for a few months of the year here in the northwest lol
Same for me Mr @dankstyle J sir .. my outdoor harvest is the main one. Nice having some flexibility tho' .. I'm finding a multitude of uses for the shed atm, sexing, cloning, auto-boosting, drying, seeding ... it's all going on..! :vibe:
You lose on one hand, you gain on the other ... this high humidity / damp weather has been perfect for my drying buds, they've been in there a week and they're still spongy and not too crisp, which is perfect imho. The slower the better. :eyebrows:
Perfect for cloning, too. :thumbsup:

Weekly update ... Brooklyn Sunrise at 5 weeks today ..

View attachment 757602

@912GreenSkell ... I'll be sexing the photos earlier than planned, they're growing like Jack's fucking beanstalks atm .. just waiting on some rooting gel to arrive. :sleeping:
2/3 wks should do it ...

:toke:
Dude, this certainly looks like an awesome strain, with awesome growing skills. Would love to grow at some point,if I can scrounge up some money for what DP wants for their genetics. Not coming down AT ALL at DP prices, but know these big seed producers need to charge the prices they do, due to their over head. Look forward to following your OD grows this year.
Most stellar, I love the look of this nice strain. Can't wait to watch them grow up.

Peace

Dude, this certainly looks like an awesome strain, with awesome growing skills. Would love to grow at some point,if I can scrounge up some money for what DP wants for their genetics. Not coming down AT ALL at DP prices, but know these big seed producers need to charge the prices they do, due to their over head. Look forward to following your OD grows this year.

Most stellar, I love the look of this nice strain. Can't wait to watch them grow up.

Peace

So far the DP brooklyn sunrise is my favorite DP auto strain...well worth the cash!!

Back