Thanks bro, that means a lot coming from you!

Peace

Its also the cheapest auto seed they have in stock!!! LIttle pissed that the ants ate mine and then i accidentally planted my sour soil Brooklyn sunrise in the partial sun garden not the full sun garden...decided to keep a few of the sour soil autos to fill the spot of the DP blueberry that got to big so i had to give her away due to security reasons. Anyways i am trying out these 4 in her spot:
Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb (love the bud from the indoor this winter)
Brooklyn Sunrise (dont expect much due to limited sun and the rough start, but i am expecting quality)
DP Awhite widow CBD
DP Cinderella Jack

OH yeah...so that leaves 10 spots in the full sun garden and i have 9 plants to go in the prepped holes...i did keep a sour soil Fairy Frost for the extra spot. So 2 fairy frosts in the full sun garden...will likely put them side by side to show a good start versus a rough one.

OH yeah...so that leaves 10 spots in the full sun garden and i have 9 plants to go in the prepped holes...i did keep a sour soil Fairy Frost for the extra spot. So 2 fairy frosts in the full sun garden...will likely put them side by side to show a good start versus a rough one.
nice!!!!

I tell ya... my whole lifes been a rough start... my old man thought he'd try and smooth things out for me... he handed me some sand paper and said good luck, went for smokes and we never seen him again... no respect I tell ya..
speaking of prepped wholes, have you met my wife?
of course ya have... wanna help me dig?.. I tell ya, I tell ya...
(patiently waiting for pics lmao) (next victim)
too early to get the brain movin

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] ..:amazon: almost the weekend [HASHTAG]#show us your bush[/HASHTAG]

@Mossy - Absolutely love that shot of the bee bombarding the flower!! Awesome!

The how's about a Ladybug with Jaundice..?............
IMG_1312.JPG

That Looks like a ladybird to me..but...it is Yellow...:yoinks:..

one nice bud shot can take a win here!! Its all about crystal caked beauties, not size!!

Amen..:headbang:

Same here....weather has been terrible so far...dark, cloudy and cold...lets see some summer!! I planted most plants, but autos are holding off until it gets a bit nicer...nice being able to hit the LEDs on crappy days. New batch is doing fantastic compared to the first batch.

I had Fails in autumn and spring..:shrug:..been unseasonable weather for us this year.

Great..I'm looking forward to seeing [HASHTAG]#fairyfrost[/HASHTAG] grown out..:headbang:

IMG_1311.JPG

Just past sex and already they have Perfectly formed trics...I Miss my scope..

IMG_1307 (2).JPG

IMG_1304.JPG

A new outdoor quiz.. [HASHTAG]#whatPestAteThis[/HASHTAG] ...? :biggrin:

IMG_1302.JPG

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] ..:amazon: almost the weekend [HASHTAG]#show us your bush[/HASHTAG]

The how's about a Ladybug with Jaundice..?............View attachment 758364

That Looks like a ladybird to me..but...it is Yellow...:yoinks:..

Amen..:headbang:

I had Fails in autumn and spring..:shrug:..been unseasonable weather for us this year.

Great..I'm looking forward to seeing [HASHTAG]#fairyfrost[/HASHTAG] grown out..:headbang:

View attachment 758369

Just past sex and already they have Perfectly formed trics...I Miss my scope..

View attachment 758373
View attachment 758374

A new outdoor quiz.. [HASHTAG]#whatPestAteThis[/HASHTAG] ...? :biggrin:

View attachment 758376

yes!!! a game!!!!

I don't see a shiny trail so slugs out... I said leafcutter in my head when I seen it... so ill go with that.. (ants)
or that lil green dude with the flat wings leafhoppers, I think that may even be what popped in my head first, was plagued with those last year

@blowyourmind - Looking really good, nice and frosty! Remember bud, you can only have one auto and one photo entry! Updating Blowmind.

Here is a pic of last seasons Think Fast, 24' circumference and 5.5 feet tall on the average.
IMG_4345.JPG

This pic is what made me pick her as my photo entry...will be tough against coloured strains!!
IMG_4362640.jpg

Main stalk quite thick.
IMG_4074.JPG

Well, my chuckle head puppy decided to eat some of the soil, effectively crippling my prospective entry. Luckily, it was a hot day, so I just soaked her with the hose. I also had a seedling just starting out, so can I swap grows, rather than swapping to a different plant in the same grow? My initial hope was a gorilla glue FB. the currently being plant is a THC bomb from bomb seeds. I also have Dutch Passion daquari limes that are literal seedlings.

Thoughts?
THC bomb:
IMG_20170531_150103404.jpg

Gorilla glue: (the larger has the eaten root ball, the smaller was just a runt)
IMG_20170529_071928545.jpg

Can't see shit in that.. Lemme find a better one
IMG_20170526_072652084.jpg

Even still a garbage picture. Trust me, it was horizontal when I saw it (background plant, foreground is runt)

Widows from the gorilla grow (I chose not to enter these, because I'm kinda burned out growing it currently and wanted to care about something else:shrug:)
IMG_20170529_071918286_HDR.jpg

But I heard this is also a photo battle so here's my dinafem purple Orange CBD: (it's final starting to look good -- it's the exact same age as the THC auto in question)
IMG_20170529_071858632_HDR.jpg

Sorry for all that; cheers:cheers:and happy growing:vibe::smokeout::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back