Oh well, here we go, official entry time.
Mr @912GreenSkell sir, here's my auto submission ...

I've plumbed for the DP Auto Brooklyn Sunrise ...

Born on 26th April, here's her life so far in pictures ...
Day 2:
BS2-day2.jpg

Day 9:
BS2-day9.jpg

Day 14:
BS2-day14.jpg

Roots! - Day 18:
Roots! day18.jpg

Day 22:
BS2-day22.jpg

Day 26:
BS2-day26.jpg

This morning, day 28:
BS2-day28-am.jpg

And by this afternoon:
BS2-day28-pm.jpg

That's the auto sorted, now the photo selection's not going to be so easy.
My problem's with growing regulars ... I can't sex them for a while yet.
Here's the selection ...

Photo-selection.jpg

4 x Dellas, 6 x Serious EPKs and a Jamaican. All at 16 days.
The Jamaican's just for fun so that leaves the other 10, and it's early days for these ... I'm not intending to grow monster plants like you 912, this is suburbia, and I need to keep a reasonably low-key profile..!
The plan is to get these to about 6/8 weeks and then start my topiary .. the clone off-cuts will then get rooted and sexed, and only then will I know what I've got.
That'll be well past the 30 day deadline ... any suggestions?

:smoking:

@912GreenSkell
Here is my auto entry at day 29, the Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto. She does not look as nice as the DP Auto Mazars and twice as nice as the Pickled Diesel, but I predict she will have some nice fire in her bud shots. You cannot really see it in the picture, but I swear, when the morning sun hits her just right you can already see hints of red in her leaves.

The Auto Mazars are going to be monsters, I had to top both of them already. Never planted this early here and when they started to take off after a week of cold rain they all went straight up. I think the sun being too weak here this early might be an argument next year for leaving them inside under a light until the end of May.
Watermarked(2017-05-24-1842).jpg

I will get a better picture in a few days when I revisit the two photo ladies I just stuck in the ground. Depending on how well they survive the next five days of bad weather, will determine which photo girl I submit.

Last edited:
Here is my auto entry at day 29, the Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto. She does not look as nice as the DP Auto Mazars and twice as nice as the Pickled Diesel, but I predict she will have some nice fire in her bud shots. You cannot really see it in the picture, but I swear, when the morning sun hits her just right you can already see hints of red in her leaves.

The Auto Mazars are going to be monsters, I had to top both of them already. Never planted this early here and when they started to take off after a week of cold rain they all went straight up. I think the sun being too weak here this early might be an argument next year for leaving them inside under a light until the end of May.

Im torn between vigour and red'ness in my dragons .... the next couple of days looks sunny .. im giving them until sunday ...

also have a couple of mazars in the greenhouse :pass:

Ohh i forgot ... mate yours look right on track !

Last edited:
Oh well, here we go, official entry time.
Mr @912GreenSkell sir, here's my auto submission ...

I've plumbed for the DP Auto Brooklyn Sunrise ...

Born on 26th April, here's her life so far in pictures ...
Day 2:
bs2-day2-jpg.753792

Day 9:
bs2-day9-jpg.753793

Day 14:
bs2-day14-jpg.753794

Roots! - Day 18:
roots-day18-jpg.753799

Day 22:
bs2-day22-jpg.753795

Day 26:
bs2-day26-jpg.753796

This morning, day 28:
bs2-day28-am-jpg.753797

And by this afternoon:
bs2-day28-pm-jpg.753798

That's the auto sorted, now the photo selection's not going to be so easy.
My problem's with growing regulars ... I can't sex them for a while yet.
Here's the selection ...

photo-selection-jpg.753800

4 x Dellas, 6 x Serious EPKs and a Jamaican. All at 16 days.
The Jamaican's just for fun so that leaves the other 10, and it's early days for these ... I'm not intending to grow monster plants like you 912, this is suburbia, and I need to keep a reasonably low-key profile..!
The plan is to get these to about 6/8 weeks and then start my topiary .. the clone off-cuts will then get rooted and sexed, and only then will I know what I've got.
That'll be well past the 30 day deadline ... any suggestions?

:worship: damn that looks good :headbang:

@912GreenSkell

View attachment 753875
I will get a better picture in a few days when I revisit the two photo ladies I just stuck in the ground. Depending on how well they survive the next five days of bad weather, will determine which photo girl I submit.
Looking mighty fine my USA brother!

Peace

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] there are some Stunning looking plants already...but I am absolute sucker for Green and Healthy girls..they are Shining..:headbang:

I Think I might make an entry..my later germs have just Lifted..so I may not stumpie after all..:vibe:..If the weather holds..

IMG_1160.JPG

The one right at the front is [HASHTAG]#Amber[/HASHTAG] she is the only one in an individual pot..so she will be me entry..:headbang:

I always multiple pot..4-6 fems per 25 ltr pot. I Find that I get less weight per Pheno as expected..But more weight overall from the pot.

Since [HASHTAG]#Amber[/HASHTAG] is individually potted..she should be the leader. Finger Crossed..:coffee:

The others are [HASHTAG]#MoonTears[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#Nashira[/HASHTAG]

Black Stone and Duurty stumpied and were replaced with cucumbers..:headbang:

This is the older stumpies that got weather whacked..:nono:...

IMG_1162.JPG

Shame..but that is the way it goes when you work with [HASHTAG]#MotherNature[/HASHTAG] :watering:..instead of all these New Fangled lights..:biggrin:

I have re-planted around the little one on the right..I was going to kill her yesterday..but I didn't have the heart..

Tried Tickling the ones on the left ALF#3..to see if I could coax them out of their stump...but..they ain't Playing..:coffee:

Good Luck everyone :headbang:

@ljacve55 - sweet!! Looks like an exceptional spot and a great start for the plants(photos?)!! Well done so far!! Hmmm it seems i somehow missed you on the list...what strain is it you are growing? Can we also get a post with a pic of the first week and one of the plant around day 14. Ah yes one more thing...team europe?

@Mossy [HASHTAG]#GoTeamEurope[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

Sorry Team...:coffee:..I'm always a bit of a handicap..I don't usually fert...:headbang: but I might Think about it this time...:crying:

Damn [HASHTAG]#CannabisgrowingjustgotCompetitive[/HASHTAG] :kiss:

Gotta chance to scroll a bit further back....:bravo:.. some Wows..I Definitely may need to learn to fert..

:growing::growing::growing::growing:

Back