Looking good brother, and glad to see that you are on the US team with us.

Peace

Hell ya bro another notheastern whats up bro hope the flowers get big this year!!

Hey thanks guys. Super excited about the contest and all the grows. Gonna be fun to follow along for sure, been wanting to do a contest here forever.

@GringoStarr - Black DOG is looking good!! If i might make a suggestion for your guerilla grow. Collect some local natural topsoil and cover up the top 1" of your soil to cover up the perlite...just as a precaution, might mean someone walking by could notice the perlite. Good size hole...should get a solid plant from that root base!

@GringoStarr nice looking baby, that plot looks well prepared :bow:

It was definitely tough hauling everything through the woods to set up for this, but I know this is a game where a little work and patience can be rewarded big time.
912, that's great advice. I definitely thought about it the last time I was out there, so I probably will make a point of doing that.. thanks all!

30 days has past,didnt top yet,in 10 days.
043e1a01be8252868adab2580c6222f0.jpg
c86bc03149e83ffcac1fe4df68561304.jpg
a11fc7a01e38308d2b47c4becca7a352.jpg

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

That's a nicely cleared patch space.
All the best for your adventure!

@ljacve55 - sweet!! Looks like an exceptional spot and a great start for the plants(photos?)!! Well done so far!! Hmmm it seems i somehow missed you on the list...what strain is it you are growing? Can we also get a post with a pic of the first week and one of the plant around day 14. Ah yes one more thing...team europe?

Man mother nature turned against me.....5 days of rain followed by 2 cloudy days followed by 6 more days of rain:-/ feels like its never gonna end..... Girls r hanging in there n looking good tho have pics tomorrow!!!

@Dave_Shorts - hey man...forgot...head to dp section and locate a post where DutchPassionTony posts(almost all of the stickies). Left click his username and there will be a mini menu pop up. Select send a private message and send him a message.
Oh thanks man. Will do. Looks like all 3 autoduck......well how do I put it......suck! Ha. I'm fairly sure it's the beans cos my other 16 outdoor plants are thriving!! Appreciate the help

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

DaaaaaaamnnnnNN!

Motherf+ckers and Motherf+ckerettes...thats what I call A GREEN RUSH! Been ont the run for 3 days and this thread i going up in heaven..!
:yay:
Battle plant is in the ground. [emoji2]
b3502e2c68f18ea38d06993b5062c961.jpg

She looked a bit squashed from the journey so I chopped her head off and gave her some water to make her feel better. [emoji1360]

I'll see her again in two weeks.

Yrah the frisian was awesome. It git to about 2celcius some nights. But I left a terracotta heater outside with some 5hour nightlights in it so that warmed up the greenhouse.

How do I contact him? Cos you should see the other autoducks. They are mangled and deformed. Its a shame really cos I had been exclusively using DP seeds and since this crap with the ducks I've bought seeds from elsewhere!!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Don't worry about spots on the leaves. It's food. The outdoor plants got a BiG Plant
Science Rocket Fuel shower an hour ago.

El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault - day 54.

@tobe, your strain is very beautiful and it looks like a promissing harvest.

New pic of my own breed... Killer kush x amnesia haze... A wonderfull plant to see I love her she grow really fast everywhere White pistols..
128aebd21aa22acf1923407a76495c4a.jpg
2e30d7c20df470ed3a2a58fd5a4bfd9c.jpg
c521eec17f3f46d21e76a6a6a4ce843b.jpg
3091da6bcad1c0409a22c6063e1e11b2.jpg
acbcb58535b7218b7bea98093577a645.jpg
8e27efd6302c502503de5ce17feeee70.jpg
442d64083eebdf30858ab0c5e146ef29.jpg
feaaa8d3b330c4ca1a8dcd49fbf0f9ea.jpg

Hm, so at page 105 here is it too late to get in on this?

I visited one of the summer growhouses yesterday
end of week 1

this one contains 4 strains : 1 well known and 3 unknowns :cheers:
Seed Meister is a new danish breeder, so this is also a test grow :pighug:
Slowmo is also a new danish breeder :haha::rofl:

2x DP AutoMazar (@Dr. Babnik repro) (top center)
2x Seed Meister Auto XL Lemon (center left)
2x Seed Meister Auto XXL Large (center right)
3x Slowmo ThinkDifferent x CBDHaze F1 (small pots) (CBDHAZE is also own cross not Dina-Fem)

View attachment 752281

Cheers:pass:

Yeah! Breeding! Seed Meister...gimme a link on that one!

I was just scoping through the last page of the thread, about to post, and then read this, haha!

Here she is.

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL, on Day 49 / Wk 7.
View attachment 752321

The weather up here for the last week has been rain, light rain, mist, fog and cloud.
The weather you see in the photo is the best it's been for a week or so.

She's the most indica / afghanica looking phenos of them all.
And probably will be first to mature.

At this rate, harvest at week 8 may be possible.
But I'm more figuring for week 9.
All this is bud-rot not with standing.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Here is an update of my master kush she is finally recovering from getting topped
View attachment 752356
View attachment 752357
They all go outside today, the temps are a little cool but if they can't hack it too bad. I have a schedule to keep!

I have a landed in a dilemma, today both my Red Dragons came out as girls :amazon: i was really hoping for a male :haha:

now i have to choose one :face:

Girl 1
View attachment 752382

Girl 2 is starting to show color already : destinctly redding :baked:
View attachment 752384

Overview :
View attachment 752385

They are back outside after pics :bighug:

i have at least a week still to choose a fav :cheers:

Cheers :pass:

@912GreenSkell

can u please lock my strain down to the Red Dragons, i will choose my fav one soon :eyebrows:

@GringoStarr nice looking baby, that plot looks well prepared :bow:

@ClockworkOrange
we have some new blood joining :bighug:
@Swan go get those last post m8 :pighug:

Witness the power of pk 13/14..
Same plant same age 71days.
1 blow Mind autoflower drinks 2wk 1ml 0-13-14 with npk 7-3-5.
Other one only npk 7-3-5.
First pic non pk 13/14
Second pic with pk13/14
Last pic is a New killer kush og x amnesia haze
bd2daa71268d3a766d37336352820f29.jpg
0fa00d6ba50f157bb6b21aef7a32db95.jpg
bbabc705acf527c21d56b04a26ae1603.jpg
eb3bd1ec5f68d24b63b2badfff67a027.jpg

Woohoo! Love seeing the plants in here :cheers:

Here's mah Think Big - a couple of shots before I transplanted. For my outdoor grow, I had 2 Dutch Passion Think Big's that looked ready for a race. I chose [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] to enter. It's going straight into the ground. The other I planted into a 5 gal pail.

My auto grow last year had some in the ground and pails, but, they weren't the same location, so I couldn't compare the end result. This year is different.

I took a couple of snaps before transplant. I've also got some Thai's from WOS going, thought I'd show a side by side for a sativa v hybrid posedown :pimp:

Dutch Passion Think Big
World of Seeds Wild Thai
Think Big
Think Big (left) Thai (right)

That is some stuff! Nice....this week gonna be hot, already is!

Some Soundtrack for this! God plants th the God MC lines...
:bump:

Back