@912GreenSkell , @StickMan
Entry post for a Stone Dragon auto. Been pretty held back by lack of light but ya never know...it's supposed to get sunny tomorrow lol
1st week
DSCN2876.JPG

@2weeks

DSCN2970_1.jpg

@30 days
DSCN3133_1.jpg
DSCN3134_1.jpg

Hoping everyone has great growing weather
:pass:

@912GreenSkell , @StickMan
Entry post for a Stone Dragon auto. Been pretty held back by lack of light but ya never know...it's supposed to get sunny tomorrow lol
1st week
View attachment 752884
@2weeks

View attachment 752889
@30 days
View attachment 752890 View attachment 752891
Hoping everyone has great growing weather
:pass:
Coming along nicely Jraven...I've had a few stinky starts outdoors with no sun and cooler weather...they always seem to come around with lots of LOVE :pighug:

Coming along nicely Jraven...I've had a few stinky starts outdoors with no sun and cooler weather...they always seem to come around with lots of LOVE :pighug:

Right you are brother that's why we keep doing it...for sure we'll get something

Right you are brother that's why we keep doing it...for sure we'll get something

My wife :kiss:gives me crap for always messing around with what she calls "nature"...I say BONSAI and the hell with that! It's fun to experiment for sure, and learn from our mistakes and reap the positive outcomes...where I shine is in the chemistry department...I have made just about every oil, decarbed many weed trials, messed with water curing weed, made hot and cold press tinctures, mucho dabbers, shatter, VG or PG extraction for vape, QWISO, QWET, kief, edibles with coconut oil (some of the best), butter, olive oil, and actually just good old bud to smoke...you name it...by wife loves it but not the processes...my buddies obviously never know what to expect...but they never complain.:baked:

My entry is a guerilla grown HSO Black D.O.G., spent the first few weeks under a CFL, outside for a few days now. It's a photo strain, and I'm in the northeastern US, so I guess I'm batting for the US team. Let me know if y'all need any more info. :vibe:

View attachment 752455

View attachment 752456
Hell ya bro another notheastern whats up bro hope the flowers get big this year!!

Caught up and updated all around!!

@Maria Sanchez Very nice...looking good...bulking out i see!

@Slowmo - Great bud!! Will update auto entry to Red Dragon now

@farmergreen007 - So far, so good!! Updated list on both strains....think bigs are looking really good!

@Dr. Babnik - Ooooo look at El Fugo go!! Exellent growing bud...updating auto and photo

@blowyourmind - KK X Amnesia looking great...updating list.

@Swan - Great stuff bud!! Yes entry pics must be posted here every 14 days. Please review the rules on page 1 post 1....thanks for joining bud!! Only 5 posts away from being fully qualified!

@GringoStarr - Black DOG is looking good!! If i might make a suggestion for your guerilla grow. Collect some local natural topsoil and cover up the top 1" of your soil to cover up the perlite...just as a precaution, might mean someone walking by could notice the perlite. Good size hole...should get a solid plant from that root base!

@Tin Wiskers - Added to US team!

@Jraven - nice bud! Perfect entry buddy!! Go team north!! Updated

@StickMan @ClockworkOrange - Hey thanks for helping me out fellas!! Greatly appreciated!!

GREAT WORK LADIES and GENTS!!

Back