I've feed my outdoors plants different fertiliser pellets/tabs. I feed extra silica to stenghten stems and increase pest resistance. Living on the top floor of a 5 story building, the threat of pests are not great.

@Mossy, I also have a Nashira outdoors (and 3 other Portal strains indoors)! :d5:

The Official Plants
El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault
(day 58 above soil) is on Vertafort Organic Nutrition - she is deep green so the pellets seems to work well.
Nashira - does she look hungry? She is on biotabs Guerilla Tabs. I am tempted to give her some nitrate.

IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0326.JPG

The Other Balcony Plants
The rest is Zenseeds strains: in the corner I have Auto Limonade and White Widow and Amnesia autos in 6,5 l pots. The last one in the balcony grow will be OG Kush, which is germinating indoors. I need to keep the plants below the balcony railing. Thus small pots.

Last edited:
No photo?

I visited one of the summer growhouses yesterday
end of week 1

this one contains 4 strains : 1 well known and 3 unknowns :cheers:
Seed Meister is a new danish breeder, so this is also a test grow :pighug:
Slowmo is also a new danish breeder :haha::rofl:

2x DP AutoMazar (@Dr. Babnik repro) (top center)
2x Seed Meister Auto XL Lemon (center left)
2x Seed Meister Auto XXL Large (center right)
3x Slowmo ThinkDifferent x CBDHaze F1 (small pots) (CBDHAZE is also own cross not Dina-Fem)

photo_20170521_171409-jpg.752281

Cheers:pass:

I've feed my outdoors plants different fertiliser pellets/tabs. I feed extra silica to stenghten stems and increase pest resistance. Living on the top floor of a 5 story building, the threat of pests are not great.

I still had a snail attack 3 stories up..:headbang:..Funny you should mention the silica...after reading one of the canna ferts was 57% silica..and having lots of aloe vera off cuts..hmmm...I decided to try making a silica Tea.....:coffee:..googled around..couldn't find any info to Help..so I'm just putting the aloe off cuts in a 5 ltr water bottle with water and leave to ferment..:tonic:

Yum................:crying:

@Mossy, I also have a Nashira outdoors (and 3 other Portal strains indoors)! :d5:

Good Luck [HASHTAG]#goteameurope[/HASHTAG] :d5:

I still had a snail attack 3 stories up..:headbang:..Funny you should mention the silica...after reading one of the canna ferts was 57% silica..and having lots of aloe vera off cuts..hmmm...I decided to try making a silica Tea.....:coffee:..googled around..couldn't find any info to Help..so I'm just putting the aloe off cuts in a 5 ltr water bottle with water and leave to ferment..:tonic:

Yum................:crying:

Good Luck [HASHTAG]#goteameurope[/HASHTAG] :d5:
Sounds like a good juice.
I'm not so advanced. I make my own nettle brew, though. Good silica source and a little more natural than the Liquid Silicon I use most of the year.

A few years back a huge grasshopper visited every day at sunset to eat my pak choi. I donated my pak choi that year. I could not kill the insect that visited regularly for a meal.

Here are a few pics of my newest journey...I have 4 Auto's about 2 weeks old for the Outdoor Grow 2017, they are in 5 gallon smart pots growing indoors right now with 70% Happy Frog and 30% coco coir (I will be using GO organics)...I should be able to choose my entry in a week or so (I think it will be the Dinafem Blue Auto wink, wink). I should be able to get my Fast Buds Rhino's into the Fast Buds Grow going on,

Since then, the grow bug has really hit me...so I germinated 2 DP Think Different Auto's, and so I had something for the photo entry, I germinated 2 freebie's - 1 Royal Queen Special Queen # from the Vault, and 1 older one I had from TSSC (are they gone now?), that was Nirvana Blue Mystic.

Last light I moved the seeds into root riot cubes, this is new for me so I hope they work out...

20170525_090614_HDR.jpg

I also have messed with Hempy pots so I thought I would do some experimenting....Here are the 4-5L pots I used years ago for Hempy's, the 2 on the left have clay pellets in the lower 2.25" of the pot, just above the drain hole, then a 50/50 coco-perlite mix with 1+ TBSP Osmocote + delayed release pellets, until the last inch is 100% coco on the top...the 2 on the right are exactly the same, but have no Osmocote +...the 2 new Hempy's w/o Osmocote will be getting GH Flora (maybe Lucas mix), and the 2 with Osmocote+ will just get water and maybe a PK 13-14 to boost bloom.

20170525_090830_HDR.jpg

Sounds like a good juice.
I'm not so advanced. I make my own nettle brew, though. Good silica source and a little more natural than the Liquid Silicon I use most of the year.

I grow the Aloe Vera for us..and all the cleaned skins..off cuts..broken bits are going into the Tea...but it is my first season trying..so I don't know if it makes a difference or not..:biggrin:

IMG_1023.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1029.JPG

A few years back a huge grasshopper visited every day at sunset to eat my pak choi. I donated my pak choi that year. I could not kill the insect that visited regularly for a meal.

I had the same problem 3 stories up..except it was eating my canna leaves...:yoinks:..One of us had to Leave...

Since then, the grow bug has really hit me...

Place your right hand on your heart..raise your left hand and repeat after me... [HASHTAG]#IamanAutoHolic[/HASHTAG] :coffee:..smoking cannabis is not addictive..growing and breeding them Is.

Back