Oh well, here we go, official entry time.
Mr @912GreenSkell sir, here's my auto submission ...

I've plumbed for the DP Auto Brooklyn Sunrise ...

Born on 26th April, here's her life so far in pictures ...
Day 2:
View attachment 753792

Day 9:
View attachment 753793

Day 14:
View attachment 753794

Roots! - Day 18:
View attachment 753799

Day 22:
View attachment 753795

Day 26:
View attachment 753796

This morning, day 28:
View attachment 753797

And by this afternoon:
View attachment 753798

That's the auto sorted, now the photo selection's not going to be so easy.
My problem's with growing regulars ... I can't sex them for a while yet.
Here's the selection ...

View attachment 753800

4 x Dellas, 6 x Serious EPKs and a Jamaican. All at 16 days.
The Jamaican's just for fun so that leaves the other 10, and it's early days for these ... I'm not intending to grow monster plants like you 912, this is suburbia, and I need to keep a reasonably low-key profile..!
The plan is to get these to about 6/8 weeks and then start my topiary .. the clone off-cuts will then get rooted and sexed, and only then will I know what I've got.
That'll be well past the 30 day deadline ... any suggestions?

:smoking:

Excellent!!! Really looking exceptional Mr Wiser!! Hmmm not quite sure where to go with the reg non sexed seeds. It would be a slight bit of advantage, but what would you guys think of allowing bud wisers reg seeds(and other non sexed regular seed) entry to become official when they show preflower? I mean we shouldnt force him to make the call now with potential males should we? Honestly i didnt expect to see non sexed reg seed involved in this. I ran regs for years but i would always sex them at 3 weeks and then revert back to veg the instant they show. Updating the Brooklyn Sunrise entry now.....looking perfect health bud! Keep up the fine work!!

@HemiSync - Dark devil is looking great so far bud!! Fine growing! I can see the red tinge in the pic.

@GringoStarr - Hahaha same here...weather has been dark grey, cold and rainy. I am amazed how well my girls are doing....this might be the biggest batch going in the ground....ever!! In fact they are so big, i am second guessing the blueberry going in the partial sun garden....hate to say it but she might be living at somebody elses house, or i could be risking my freedom.

Im torn between vigour and red'ness in my dragons .... the next couple of days looks sunny .. im giving them until sunday ...

also have a couple of mazars in the greenhouse :pass:

Ohh i forgot ... mate yours look right on track !

I knew there was going to be some challenges picking out your entry plant!! I just know my entry is going to be a bitch to pick out, with 10 different strains. Will update your entry now...its official!!!

@Mossy - i am just pumped you are going to join this!! Ive grown out amber twice indoors, and its an exceptional strain....beautiful colours and a superb buzz! I'll add you to the auto list with amber, but it wont be an official entry until you get closer to 30 days and finalize your entry.

@Tin Wiskers - Great to see them in the dirt bud!! Good luck!!

So you photo growers...are any of you guys planning to grow some giants this season?

GREAT WORK ALL AROUND LADIES AND GENTS!! Fantastic growing and contest so far!!

I grow the Aloe Vera for us..and all the cleaned skins..off cuts..broken bits are going into the Tea...but it is my first season trying..so I don't know if it makes a difference or not..:biggrin:

View attachment 754177 View attachment 754178 View attachment 754179

I had the same problem 3 stories up..except it was eating my canna leaves...:yoinks:..One of us had to Leave...

Place your right hand on your heart..raise your left hand and repeat after me... [HASHTAG]#IamanAutoHolic[/HASHTAG] :coffee:..smoking cannabis is not addictive..growing and breeding them Is.

A buddy uses Aloe for everything, and claims it's a nice additive to his grows...:pass:

but what would you guys think of allowing bud wisers reg seeds(and other non sexed regular seed) entry to become official when they show preflower? I mean we shouldnt force him to make the call now with potential males should we?

I Think it has to be done @912GreenSkell :headbang: I had regulars in my first germ..probably would have Hit the same problem..

@Mossy - i am just pumped you are going to join this!! Ive grown out amber twice indoors, and its an exceptional strain....beautiful colours and a superb buzz! I'll add you to the auto list with amber, but it wont be an official entry until you get closer to 30 days and finalize your entry.

Cheers..:bighug:

A buddy uses Aloe for everything, and claims it's a nice additive to his grows...:pass:

Excellent for cloning as well ,really brings out the roots

Ah excellent cheers Buds...:headbang:..I couldn't find much info on it.
I use a garlic tea spray once a week to keep the bugs down..so I have stuck some in with that.

@L0wbob2017
Hey bud,
look at this...:drool:

Ha ha..do You have a supply of Aloe Vera too @TheMongol ..?

spotted quite a few [HASHTAG]#cabbage[/HASHTAG] white butterflies out today..:yoinks:..so I have been out with the garlic spray..

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-25_18-58-17.png
    upload_2017-5-25_18-58-17.png
    571 KB · Views: 73
I Think it has to be done @912GreenSkell :headbang: I had regulars in my first germ..probably would have Hit the same problem..

I use a garlic tea spray once a week to keep the bugs down..so I have stuck some in with that.

spotted quite a few [HASHTAG]#cabbage[/HASHTAG] white butterflies out today..:yoinks:..so I have been out with the garlic spray..

haha...i'm actually giving my babys a short first visit after the have been move out to nature 2 days ago....guerilla style...:headbang:

Yes i cant see another way around it, other than allowing an extension on the 30 day rule for reg non sexed seeds.

Back