New Grower OS Purple Haze & BCN CriticalXXL COB LED Organic Grow

yep i saw the pics infirmary i think,you have a good eye :thumbsup: many a plant has made it to the end,a few balls plucked here and there.its far from a loss,i think trailanimal has had a few that he just kept a good eye on,a few plucks other than that no real issues.and it may grow out of it.just unfortunate on a first grow,fascinating at the same time though :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

yep i saw the pics infirmary i think,you have a good eye :thumbsup: many a plant has made it to the end,a few balls plucked here and there.its far from a loss,i think trailanimal has had a few that he just kept a good eye on,a few plucks other than that no real issues.and it may grow out of it.just unfortunate on a first grow,fascinating at the same time though :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit.

Great, instilling a little confidence in me :D I may hit him up and ask a few questions, worth getting some opinions on how to deal with it.

I'd like to put it down to bad luck, but worried its gone hermie on me because of stress factors. I really wouldn't mind starting again, if only I had the time frame :(

At least they're healthy on all other fronts!

i dont really buy into the stress factor to much.there are 101 things that can go wrong that i know of,and 101 more that i dont know.just a random thing.
my cupboard hasnt seen or had many changes or factors.but ive had a hermi/a male/and a thing that after 7 weeks i knew it was a cannabis,but was it a male or a female :shrug:
why start over ? perpetual is the new orange :cooldance:

i dont really buy into the stress factor to much.there are 101 things that can go wrong that i know of,and 101 more that i dont know.just a random thing.
my cupboard hasnt seen or had many changes or factors.but ive had a hermi/a male/and a thing that after 7 weeks i knew it was a cannabis,but was it a male or a female :shrug:
why start over ? perpetual is the new orange :cooldance:

Well, start over with the one plant I mean. I can only grow two at a time otherwise I’d drop another straight away. Can’t really do perpetual grows because of that. Not only that, 3 months time I have a house inspection and soon after I’ll be leaving the country for 3 months. In a bit of a pickle.
Worried that as she’s showing Hermie so early it could become a real problem

if you have a spare pot n seed drop it :thumbsup: you have enough room for 3 in the tent,for the next 2 weeks at least.3 months gives just enough time for a grow.if the hermi becomes a pain and needs ditched so be it,you have that back up plant.if no issues 3 may be a squeeze,but can cross than bridge when we come to it.
keep er lit.

if you have a spare pot n seed drop it :thumbsup: you have enough room for 3 in the tent,for the next 2 weeks at least.3 months gives just enough time for a grow.if the hermi becomes a pain and needs ditched so be it,you have that back up plant.if no issues 3 may be a squeeze,but can cross than bridge when we come to it.
keep er lit.

Unfortunately two plants here is decriminalised (which is actually great) but three plants can be a problem. I’m on a visa where I am so if caught with 3 I can potentially be sent packing, which would be a disaster :(

best play it safe then,we dont want no shootout :shooty: if there are a few underformed seeds scattered in a few buds here and there,its only a minor pita to pick em out.
you still got 2 nice looking plants :thumbsup:

Yeah, not to bothered about having a couple of seeds here and there to be honest. It’s just having it go full blown Hermie down the line and popping out sacks all over the place makes me nervous. I’ve looked at my options closely and looks like I may have enough time to get another one going. Worst case scenario, if my inspection falls on a day during the grow, I’ll chuck her in the back of the car and hide her up. Will probably have to dismantle everything only to put it all back together again, but if I have to so be it.

Thanks bud

No worries, keep going and watch closely, i would keep her and see what happens next weeks, as archie said nothing is lost!

Back