New Grower OS Purple Haze & BCN CriticalXXL COB LED Organic Grow

Have a Google on how to top. It's important to get it in the right spot. If you go to my diary and go to post 121 I've got some photos and description up. Give me a shout if you need done more help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Cool man, I’ll have a gander. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you have a nice bright light :thumbsup: so some pics could be showing the plant to be a bit lighter than what it actually is.or is it a true reflection of the plants colour ?
if so it could use a lil N.im the shittest at the defs/toxs game,im gonna guess at some mag.but it comes in a bottle with cal,so give it some of that aswell.
i am an eejit get a 4th opinion.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Hey Archie.
Most of the photos were actually taken in natural light. The new growth on the haze is definitely funky. It’s actually a third leaf on a set, so some strange stuff going on there and it’s real yellow.
Generally the leaves are a little light and blotchy, nothing extreme, but looks to me like they could be better. Leafs are still curling on the bcn even after raising lights, but not getting worse. Haze looked a little picked up today, not quite as droopy.

It’s been 5 days since I fed them, no watering since. I want to make sure they’re nicely dry before giving them anything else. I thought I’d probably have to water 2 days ago! But they’re taking their time to drink.
I’m considering just giving them another straight up feed and increasing from 1/4 strength to 1/3. I fed them cal mag before at half dose, it’s got some N in it too.

Thanks for lookin in ;)

is it 1//0/0 if so some smart cookie went into detail it turns out the amount of N in cal/mag is about 65ppm.so it looks worse than it is on the bottle.my plain tap water has 160ppm a strong feed maybe 800ish.not that tds/ppm mater much in soil its just some numbers.
thinks shes big enough to handle 1/3 without complaint

is it 1//0/0 if so some smart cookie went into detail it turns out the amount of N in cal/mag is about 65ppm.so it looks worse than it is on the bottle.my plain tap water has 160ppm a strong feed maybe 800ish.not that tds/ppm mater much in soil its just some numbers.
thinks shes big enough to handle 1/3 without complaint

Great. Gonna top her when lights come back on. Will have to check soil to see if she’s ready for a feed.

Question on my mind is whether it’s ok to feed again without them getting a plain water in between feeds. I guess if they’re still looking hungry then it’s probably fine. All organic feed so no nasty salt build ups to be worried about

have heard of the feed water feed,and the water,feed,water.i feed everytime saves me remembering,and if i was to go heavy and get a lil burn then they get a drink of water.

Wombat, you want to get this humidifier out of the tent, 99% is too much, plants can't transpire, therefore no watering, because they can not " sweat " temps light on ok, but light off to low, on the pics i see a starting calmag def, you may need to fix it and you can go down with cobs...

Wombat, you want to get this humidifier out of the tent, 99% is too much, plants can't transpire, therefore no watering, because they can not " sweat " temps light on ok, but light off to low, on the pics i see a starting calmag def, you may need to fix it and you can go down with cobs...

Hey bro.

I was getting 99% when I had it on 3/3 (max) and set to 70%. Now have it set to 1/3 (min) and at 55%. Highest RH now is 60% on my thermo/hygro.

BCN still has some curly leaf action going on, still lower cobs? Maybe wait till they recover (I literally just topped)..
Just been fed with some added cal mag.

I’ve actually been quite busy this arvo. Have an update I’ll post up now.

Thanks for checking in bud

Hey bro.

I was getting 99% when I had it on 3/3 (max) and set to 70%. Now have it set to 1/3 (min) and at 55%. Highest RH now is 60% on my thermo/hygro.

BCN still has some curly leaf action going on, still lower cobs? Maybe wait till they recover (I literally just topped)..
Just been fed with some added cal mag.

I’ve actually been quite busy this arvo. Have an update I’ll post up now.

Thanks for checking in bud

I was getting rh of 99% when my extractor fan wasnt working properly so could be something do so with your fan speed controller setting the fan too low

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Day 20.

Girls looking perkier today, haze lifted up a bit and growth on both soldiering on.

Fed them 5 days ago but felt to me like I didn’t need to water them till today. Pots are nice and light today, but under soil surface still a little dark and damp. Plants did look a bit pale so thought another feeding was appropriate. This time I upped it a little to 1/3 strength Vega , cal mag, 14 drops Castile, 1/2 tsp BSM and 3gm of myco’s in 4litres. Water aerated and Phd 6.3. They got two litres each with no run off.

I set up a ceramic convection heater inside the tent to sort out these lights off temps. Unit is hooked up to a thermostat set at 22c. Heat bar is now out, so lights on temps hovering at 26c. Both clip fans pointing so as to get the air circulating in tent. Had to reorganise the set up to fit it in so it’s not blowing straight onto the fabric pots/plants.

Tent pic

2b6ea298072d7ebd56905ffe5c547595.jpg

Haze

d7472a3dabf53a4c8b394467f640b67c.jpg

Under growth not getting much light in there, she’s tight and has pretty broad leafs.

f29226625235576ab6246e38dd59dbdc.jpg

95ec45b9d6b9d2982682f7791928f2ab.jpg

BCN

493574827d5b6e349cf148a30ef0ed70.jpg

858d1cadf8620e2eb66f8d9a23e43411.jpg

1e6db8073122a625c28f77bc57335e1f.jpg

Just want to say thanks for all the help! Getting lots of advice from loads of people here, it’s truly appreciated!

Happy growing :D

*both showing sex. Got myself some ladies in the tent :eyebrows:

Last edited:
Back