Live Stoners original gorilla glue #4

You could try oaseeds.com they carry gorilla glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] by dark horse genetics. Very expensive though! Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Sorry brother... Seems all my banks are out of stock too.

Sent from my red IBM Selectric
Seems to be the case in a lot of seedbanks I've found a place or two that sells them now I just need to save my pocket money [emoji111]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I found them here around the same price http://www.midweeksong.com/dark-horse-genetics-original-gorilla-glue.html cheers for your help [emoji106]

Seems like a legit gang. I love their stealth shipping methods lol! Oaseeds.com have been great for me too. Will you be doing a grow journal on these puppies? I'm so curious about the legendary, clone only, gorilla glue 4. Hopefully they will be uniform and stable. Good luck with them pal!

Seems like a legit gang. I love their stealth shipping methods lol! Oaseeds.com have been great for me too. Will you be doing a grow journal on these puppies? I'm so curious about the legendary, clone only, gorilla glue 4. Hopefully they will be uniform and stable. Good luck with them pal!

Ye I'm in the middle of my first photo grow I've been growing about three years autos only thought I would have a little change these are three cotton candy clones first time cloning I've got a permanent thread going in the Amare section
673cc8aa05a8b20510f45ebda567a17f.jpg

I'm looking hard for dark horse as well, must needed for the stash, GG and bruce banner... would love to get a good GG for a keeper and maybe a bit of breading

Back