Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

My plumeria is potted... my uncle gave her to me a few yrs ago.... she almosted died, cause I didn’t know a thing about plumerias.... she’s finally coming back then dropped a nasty leafy deficiency.... PHOSPHORUS IS WHAT SHES CRAVING!! Never has flowered... I don’t even know what kinda beauty she could be!
I believe the Enhance Mc will release the P she needs.

So apparently i was dumb and never changed the 3k from the growshop when i bought the light.... Soooooo as of saturday night, the ladies have been enjoying the 4k bulb that i thought i had in there. And im not sure if its just me, but the frost game stepped up across the board.
But this is about a competition and a single plant....
Heres deez nuggs. Responding to the 4k and k/c-mg corrections with a fast boost in growth. I finished spreading her out. Now we just gotta let the light work its magic on the interior and ill have a fat fat strawberry-orange-gas plant.
208f4c2d8c747b2558a4a5387c2c1c9b.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

So apparently i was dumb and never changed the 3k from the growshop when i bought the light.... Soooooo as of saturday night, the ladies have been enjoying the 4k bulb that i thought i had in there. And im not sure if its just me, but the frost game stepped up across the board.
But this is about a competition and a single plant....
Heres deez nuggs. Responding to the 4k and k/c-mg corrections with a fast boost in growth. I finished spreading her out. Now we just gotta let the light work its magic on the interior and ill have a fat fat strawberry-orange-gas plant.
208f4c2d8c747b2558a4a5387c2c1c9b.jpg

Nice plant buddy. Looks similar to mine. Nice large side colas then the middle has to catch up. Cool

Nice plant buddy. Looks similar to mine. Nice large side colas then the middle has to catch up. Cool
Thanks. If i had more space id stretch them straighter... But id only fit like 3 to 4 plants if i did that. [emoji23][emoji23]

So long over due update...
Jammy suffering from some defiencies possible lockout but PH is on point so I’m kinda baffled...I flushed her and gave 1/2 strength nutes earlier this week... Her leaves are horrible but her flowers smell o so good!!! She’s small In stature but big in dankness...
upload_2018-11-17_18-8-45.jpeg

upload_2018-11-17_18-9-21.jpeg

upload_2018-11-17_18-11-15.jpeg

Jammy bottom right...
upload_2018-11-17_18-12-6.jpeg

Back