Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Exactly!!! This is about having fun and learning to grow nothing more!!!
Yup. Its just a friendly thing. Like when your childhood school friend challenged you to a footrace. [emoji23][emoji23]
I hope deez nuggs agrees with pregnancy. Thatd definately be a win win. And we would have NO OTHER OPTION but to do another competition with the resulting seeds. [emoji23][emoji106][emoji122]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Yup. Its just a friendly thing. Like when your childhood school friend challenged you to a footrace. [emoji23][emoji23]
I hope deez nuggs agrees with pregnancy. Thatd definately be a win win. And we would have NO OTHER OPTION but to do another competition with the resulting seeds. [emoji23][emoji106][emoji122]

Battles 4 life homie!!!
I’m scared though to go against that “OOPS” shit I heard it goes hard!!!:crying:

Dam , wish I had found this thread earlier , Great going guys . Here is a organic grown Seedstockers Big bud . Give you something to aim for H.G . Home made soil and all organic nutrients . 87 days . :thumbsup:
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG

Dam , wish I had found this thread earlier , Great going guys . Here is a organic grown Seedstockers Big bud . Give you something to aim for H.G . Home made soil and all organic nutrients . 87 days . [emoji106]
View attachment 975421 View attachment 975422 View attachment 975423
Whoooo damn. Definately something id love to see. My peraonal best is a lil over 100.
Glad to see someone coming in repping organics!! Thanks for the new goal!!

And here is the recently innoculated ms deez nuggz!!!! Her lower right is the one im intentionally doing. The lower left i did on accident a lil last night (stoned no surprise)...
Shes putting on a bit up top. Im hoping her lowers catch up a bit. Not a whole lot going on there at the moment. All in all a very citrus orange deisel dominant smell with a hint of nuggets in thw back.
b00fd2d1b218d396f9e1e9320aaaf30a.jpg
22999912b048cc1e88cc9ce04ac050aa.jpg

Back