Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Jammy just putting out some frosty little nugs as I’m sure Deez is!!!
upload_2018-11-11_16-54-8.jpeg

upload_2018-11-11_16-55-28.jpeg

upload_2018-11-11_16-55-54.jpeg

upload_2018-11-11_16-56-28.jpeg

upload_2018-11-11_16-57-2.jpeg

upload_2018-11-11_16-57-37.jpeg

@KREATURE
W T F!!!! [emoji50] Imma need you to get me a play by play on the topping and tying. That spread and growth looks PERFECTLY symmetrical!!! Absolutely beautiful job!!! [emoji122][emoji122]
Deez is hitting her growth spurt again a bit. Shes still got that stair stepped look. Ill post a new pic in like 2 hours..

Edit: tomorrow am. The kids n such. Sorry yall.
Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Last edited:
Then I’m making a call to my Colorado peeps.... thanks man! @Mizzo81
Yeah man. The Enhance Mc can be used for a multitude of things. Can be put in a garden hose applicator thing and sprays out over your yard and garden flower beds anything u want to grow. Just gotta becareful as it makes nutrients in the ground more available to whatever goes to get it so if u have a weed problem it will get worse. I am running out of my sample and need to find a place to get it from. I’m on the east coast and it’s not out here yet. I used it when finishing my last two girls and they both finished perfectly. I’m sold on it and it’s supposed to be very wallet friendly compared to other products like mammoth P.

Well usually I just too em and let em go natural they always seem know what they’re doing... this is the first time I’ve done that and I’m pleased with the outcome...thanks bro...
Well i know what im doing to my next round!! That is gunna go so hard!! 90+ for sure!!

As promised here are the deez nuggs pics. Lots of buttons.... and some building on the main. Im letting her take center where the chemdog was and letting chemdog finish outta da way.
Strong nuggets scent with that citrus deisel smell on the back end. Pics never show it right but the frost is definately showing.
77c82e255b9d28e2a81a4e3232c4544a.jpg
107c8fa36278e9666f7a18e03c15fda2.jpg

As promised here are the deez nuggs pics. Lots of buttons.... and some building on the main. Im letting her take center where the chemdog was and letting chemdog finish outta da way.
Strong nuggets scent with that citrus deisel smell on the back end. Pics never show it right but the frost is definately showing.

That's looking like a contender now[emoji123][emoji3537]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

That's looking like a contender now[emoji123][emoji3537]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
Lol well, better than it was anyway. Ill be happy to pull 2 off her.. All my ladies are running small due to that HARD potassium overdose. Ive been correcting but "nothing good happens fast"...

Yeah man. The Enhance Mc can be used for a multitude of things. Can be put in a garden hose applicator thing and sprays out over your yard and garden flower beds anything u want to grow. Just gotta becareful as it makes nutrients in the ground more available to whatever goes to get it so if u have a weed problem it will get worse. I am running out of my sample and need to find a place to get it from. I’m on the east coast and it’s not out here yet. I used it when finishing my last two girls and they both finished perfectly. I’m sold on it and it’s supposed to be very wallet friendly compared to other products like mammoth P.
My plumeria is potted... my uncle gave her to me a few yrs ago.... she almosted died, cause I didn’t know a thing about plumerias.... she’s finally coming back then dropped a nasty leafy deficiency.... PHOSPHORUS IS WHAT SHES CRAVING!! Never has flowered... I don’t even know what kinda beauty she could be!

:drool::vibe: She’s looking great!

Back