Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

I feel that. My days off im either excited to play in the garden or exhausted wishing i had autopots n biotabs [emoji23][emoji23]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
I think you'd love having a set of autopots. I'd like to try the biotabs but so far megacrop has been doing well.
bushmasterar15.jpg

Do you use the megacrop add ons or just the main?

I did add the Sweet Candy, Redline and Mother Monarch last grow. This one was just Megacrop, Sweet Candy, then I got to test some Enhance MC Microbial Chelator and their Bloom Booster P17/K17 toward the end.

I did add the Sweet Candy, Redline and Mother Monarch last grow. This one was just Megacrop, Sweet Candy, then I got to test some Enhance MC Microbial Chelator and their Bloom Booster P17/K17 toward the end.
By test,do you mean this is not available yet to public.... I need that sorta stuff for my plumeria..... she’s hating me right now!!!

@KREATURE was thinkin autopots.... I want bags! With lettin my dg completely dry out each time she gets wet, I really want to give those a try!!!

I have bags. Theyre nice for even drying and not root binding. But i do dream of organic automation.

Gotcha. Im totally down to try it. Just gotta wait a bit i guess.

I’ve been using Tony’s Enhance Mc and the bloom booster also. What r your thoughts. @TresLECHEzzz the Enhance Mc by greenlife biotics is available in Colorado and Montana as of now that I know of. The bloom accelerant is not available yet. They r also coming out with an organic grow and bloom nutrient line. Combined with the Enhance supposed to work very well. Also coming out with an organic calmag not much info yet. Once I get a minute I wanna find out when things will be ready. Last I asked things were in motion.

Back