Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Good to know

I wasn’t sure if you topped or was it just small like Strawberry Nuggets

I got a Jammy thats on day 6.I think I’ll trying topping it at the 5th node

I was considering not topping at all but I don’t want it to get big like a Forum Stomper because I have 3 other plants in there
That’s right dont you have a cdlc x sour stomper...You got a thread going I didn’t see one...Very interested in that freebie...

That’s right dont you have a cdlc x sour stomper...You got a thread going I didn’t see one...Very interested in that freebie...
Yeah i got Orange Biscuits,Jammy Dodgers,Port & Stilton,and Creme Stomper all on day 5 and 6 right now

Haven’t made a thread yet because I still have the Fugue State finishing up in tent.Hopefully its done when i check tonight

Im gonna make a thread for my current grow once I pull the Fugue

Yeah i got Orange Biscuits,Jammy Dodgers,Port & Stilton,and Creme Stomper all on day 5 and 6 right now

Haven’t made a thread yet because I still have the Fugue State finishing up in tent.Hopefully its done when i check tonight

Im gonna make a thread for my current grow once I pull the Fugue

Ok solid tag me in it or let me know so I can tag along!!!

So Jammy been bugging me I just can’t stop fucking with her... So I spread her out a little!!! Should’ve done this earlier but HEY it’s the first time I’ve done it!!!
upload_2018-11-6_17-45-3.jpeg

upload_2018-11-6_17-44-7.jpeg

upload_2018-11-6_17-46-10.jpeg

It’s my Hail Mary in a last ditch effort to try and gain control...
Deez is running up to quick on Jammy!!!
Is it bad im still thinking about topping deez so its JUST the 8 lowers. I feel like theyll all do a lot better not having to be [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] for the main... I need to spend more time in my garden.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

RANDOM QUESTION
Does hashtagging do anything on this site? I notice whenever i use it for a number sign, my post shows up with hashtag brackets.

Is it bad im still thinking about topping deez so its JUST the 8 lowers. I feel like theyll all do a lot better not having to be [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] for the main... I need to spend more time in my garden.

My slogan is “if it’s toppable it’s unstoppable” that’s right you heard it here first on AFNs legendary Organics vs. Synthetics thread...

Back